• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are you currently reading?

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
Just started reading Life of Pi. Wanting to finish it quick so I can see the movie and how they compare.

Estellise

peachy
I'm currently reading the Gold, Silver, & Crystal chapters of Pokemon Adventures. Just checking out the manga because so many people on here like it.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Just finished reading Divergent.

I finished reading The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken.

Really good book. It was hard to put down.

I'd recommend it to anyone who enjoyed the Hunger Games.

Has anyone else read it?

Last edited:

Calamity™

aka Lamia
I just finished reading The Broken Man by Josephine Cox. It was a pretty good book and had a few unexpected moments in it, but it was a little predictable to me. Some of the scenes were unnecessarily dragged on and the ending (which could have been a lot more exciting) was cut short for some reason. I'd still recommend the book, it kept me occupied for many hours.

psychonerderer

finally Alice's deal what-with the Looking Glass. Hopefully i can finish it, i don't think i've ever finished a novel. but, if it stays funny, i'm sure i'll be able to. "And the Mome-Raths outgrabe!"

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Reading World War Z. I wonder how this is going to be adapted into the film.

TheEliteEmpoleon

I'm reading "Warriors Don't Cry" for school, and I must say, it is boring me.
It's written by one of the nine students who integrated Little Rock High School, and tells her whole story.

Thewindlord

Mockingjay wasn't the best of books, but it was decent. It'd preceeders, however, are a different story...

I just finished Evil Star and The Sorcerer of the North :3 Going to start Nightrise and Siege of Macindaw soon :333

#GatekeepersandRangersapprentice

Dragon35

In the middle of re-reading The Girl Who Played with Fire

Nikkichu

HM02 like a G6
I'm reading The Hedge Knight by George R.R. Martin. It's the first book in the The Adventures of Dunk and Egg, which is the prequel series to A Song of Ice and Fire. It's relatively short, but I've been kinda lazy about it. xD

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I'm reading Slam by Nick Hornby

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
I am reading a marvelous series. The second sequel to the book The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones. I am reading City of Ashes now. Accidentally started with City of Glass, the third book in the series Dx