• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are you currently reading?

RogueLapras

Water Gym Leader
Beautiful Creatures.

I thought the movie trailer looked good, but I couldn't get anyone to go see it with me lol, so I decided to read the book instead.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
I've been reading The Invisible Dog by Dick King-Smith. It's an old children's book that I read around fourteen years ago, and I found it recently and thought I'd reread it. It's a story about a young girl who's Dog died when she was young, and then she finds its collar and creates an imaginary Dog when she's older. I guess it's supposed to be a lesson to Children about death and dealing with it; although I'm sure having imaginary companions is probably a little bit messed up.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Fear Itself: Journey into Mystery

Almost at the end of the epic 20 omnibus long saga, just 3 more to go after this. Which part has been my favourite so far? Tough choice between Dracula, Hercules, and Deadpool. What? Comicbooks (not "comic books", they're not always funny) count as reading!

DJMonty

<--- Currently REing
I'm currently reading a few different books. Firstly, I'm reading 'Wiring and Lighting: A DIY Guide to improve my knowledge. Novels, I'm reading 010: Odyssey Two by Arthur C. Clarke, it is a sequel to 2001: A Space Odyssey, and so far, it's pretty good. I'm also reading The Stand and From a Buick 8 by Stephen King.

ebevan91

The Great Gatsby for college.

I have about 120 pages left and I just started it a couple of hours ago.

TheEliteEmpoleon

I just finished Warriors Don't Cry for my English class, and the only homework over spring break. It was about the details and life of one of the nine black students who integrated Central High School in Little Rock, Arkansas in 1957, written by her. I found the subject interesting, but the book to be amazingly boring.

Vernikova

Champion
"How Not To Write A Novel" by Howard Mittelmark and Sandra Newman

It's pretty funny. Made even more so by the examples they use.

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
Reading I am number four, only a few chapters in.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Currently reading The Journal of James Edmond Pease. I never knew he was fictional until I reasearched about it.

Mr Dragon

Crazy Dude
Just finished the His Dark Materials trilogy(IT IS BRILLIANT), and I am about to start reading The Stand by Stephen King, and the book looks so so long.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Reading Ivor Matanle's WWII book at the moment. Score one for WWII history.

petrelicious

Miserable Fart
I'm reading Bridget Jones's Diary. uwu
It's not a classic and it doesnt really have a plot but hey it's probably the most enjoyable thing i've ever read~

ebevan91

The Sound and the Fury

This **** is way too hard.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
New 52: Blue Beetle; that was so awesome! I need more but I shouldn't.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Currently reading Pokémon Adventures, volume 43. I'm reading raw so I can learn japanese better. I can't wait for the next volume.