• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are you currently reading?

Unoin

I just finished reading "One Shot" from the Jack Reacher series. It was an excellent read but I heard the movie is average enough.

LJNIC

Gandalf the Grey
I finished the third book in the Leviathan Series, Goliath. Starting the fourth book in the Ranger's Apprentice series today.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
I'm almost finished with Pokémon Adventures Volume 7, moving on to volume 8.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Reading Atyptical by Jesse A.saperstein.

Good so far, but nothing wild yet seeing as its a memoir.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Currently reading the guiness world book of records 2012. Oh boy, all those records are so fun to read.

I have started reading iBoy by Kevin Brooks. The main concept of the book is quite unrealistic but i am enjoying it so far.

Mister_SGG

Reading Son of the Mob by Gordan Korman for school. Not really a fan of Korman, but it is better than the other options we got.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Currently reading Guinness World Book of Records 2008 from the local library. Moreover, I'm surprised to find a stable connection here and how on earth did they get this book.

fitzy909

Just another guy
i am reading gone by Michael grant. it is an amazing book. it is quite fantastical, but that's why it is so cool.

TheEliteEmpoleon

Not exactly a book, but I just finished Romeo and Juliet (for school). I thought the story was good, but the language was a little confusing at times.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Currently reading Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince. Nothing else to read besides this.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
well, i think i may actually re-read A Series Of Unfortunate Events
I just got the sheet music for the song at the end "The Letter That Never Came" so i decided to watch the movie to hear the music again.......and now i have the urge to read the books again XD

Cloud_Arcanine

Scarlett starlett
Harry Potter & the Goblet of fire.

Yeah I'm really late in reading these books......

I got an ereader a couple of months ago for my birthday from my mum and it's got me back into reading in a big way.