• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are you currently reading?

ebevan91

I finished George R. R. Martin's A Storm of Swords recently, and while waiting to get the next book from my friend I zipped through Veronica Roth's Divergent, the current popular teen novel, in a couple days. Now I'll return to The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde, since I've been meaning to finish it for forever.

Since I now work at a bookstore, I feel like there are a gazillion more books I need to put on my to-read list. On the plus side, I get to take books out for free, so it's like having my own personal library. :D

How did you like that Epilogue in A Storm of Swords (Along with the rest of the WTF moments)?

burninator59

Currently reading Fight Club, finally!
About to start re-reading the Series of Unfortunate Events

RaichuArcanine

Hunting Sparkles
I'm not reading anything currently, but I just finished re-reading all three books in the Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Angel, Clockwork Prince and Clockwork Princess. I love the setting of 1878 London blends with the Shadowhunter World, and how things connect to The Mortal Instruments. The epilouge for Clockwork Princess is so sad, yet so happy at the same time, I cried again while re-reading it XD.
~RaichuArcanine~

Fenix

Tremulant
Finished Reading Tolstoy's Resurrection.

Not as good as his masterpieces, and the book kind of becomes a sermon at times, but still really well written and definitely worth reading. I suppose some people might be turned off by the constant whining of the protagonist (he really does suffer from acute FirstWorldProblems) but it worked for me..

TheEliteEmpoleon

Recently read A Tale of Two Cities for school. Meh. That was for English. Now for History, I have to read Things Fall Apart. I'm only a few chapters in, and it seems like I won't like or hate it.

Charizard Lord

Probably Napping
I've finally gotten around to reading A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin. It's very good, but honestly... I feel as though it's lacking something. Meh. For whatever reason, it's not making me want to rush out and start the next book as soon as I finish it.

I'm actually hoping to start Ender's Game as soon as my online order comes through... Naturally, it's suddenly impossible to find a copy where I live.

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
I'm currently reading Project: Nemesis by Jeremy Robinson. A pretty good book overall, one of the best in the kaiju genre I can find.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I'm Reading the first book of a short serie called "The Way of Shadows" by some writer I don't remember atm.
The book is really good! It is a lot like the Assassins Creed books, With assassins, brothels, evil Monarchs etc. except this one have Magic, yay

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
And as of now, due to finishing "Nemesis", I'm moving on to Project: Maigo.

Ib4

Xenlon Cavalier
Just finished In Cold Blood for school.
Currently reading:
The Knowledge Book-National Geographic
The Cydonian Pyramid-Pete Hautman
Insomnia-Steven King
Technological Fortress-Dan Brown