• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are you drinking right now ?

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Tab water. I'm a cheap-ass.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
A peanut butter hot chocolate with cream and more chocolate on top! Probably the most unhealthy thing I'll ever drink.

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
CH3COOH all day errdayyyyy

Drinking straight vinegar? Unless I'm missing something and that's just the name of some other drink. Otherwise it would have to be vinegar, as that's the only potable liquid I know of that contains acetic acid.

People who drink CH3CH2OH all day, on the other hand, probably have liver problems and a poor sense of judgment. I only drink it at night, usually in the form of fermented grape juice.

Erm, what topic were we on again? Ah yes, what we're drinking now. I currently have a cup of leftover cherry cola from the fast-food place I went to yesterday next to me; I want to drink it before it goes flat (it's almost flat now, actually). Which is odd, since I hardly ever drink soda (I have only 1-2 cups of it per week).

Last edited:

Rayze Darr

Snubbull Supporter
Coca-Cola, out of the glass bottle.

Nothing is more refreshing.