• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are you expecting from Metroid Prime Corruption

Hao Kaiser

Aww... Crap.
I'm hoping for a Wii FPS (Esque...) game that Doesn't suck.

A game worse than MP2.

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
That Samus will fling her poop at her opponents like a Chimchar on crack.

Umm...that the controls will be very precise and accurate and not gimmicky or annoying. Atleast they better be that way!

~Scott;229;

BCVM22

Indeed. They were terrible.

Wow. I'm not even going to bother asking why you thought they were terrible; I sense it would be wasted effort anyway.

Another tally on the wall of "Opinions are like butts: Everyone has them and many of them stink."

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I'd also like to see Kraid in this game.

I heard they cut him out of the Prime series completly. There even was a screenshot of him for MP but they took him out of the game because if they put him in they would have to have made an entire level.

fhqwhgads

EDIT: Kraid was supposed to be in the Phazon Mines in the first. They took him out, and no, did not replace him with the Omega Pirate.