• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are you gonna do on 11/11/11?

Skydra

Enjoy the day off from all the work in marching band and do my normal free day routine. So basically, play video games for as much as I can get away with, and practice guitar and piano for the rest. Maybe get to work on a fanfiction or original fic with the extra time.

takbir10

Banned
On 11/11/11, 11:11, if i have school, i am gonna tell all my friends to yell KOOL-AID!!

)WisP(

Graceful as the wind
Pay respect to all those who have fallen in battle before me, and then look at the Black Sabbath reunion tour dates.

Autis-misc

Abridger
Im chnaging mine.

Stay home and watch hetalia for 5 hours, then turn to CN and watch the Green Lantern animated series. Then go watch Tower heist, Solute our veteran's for 5 minutes, and then watch Hell girl on demand.

Play SSBB until Midnight, then wake up the next day feeling like a complete and utter moron.

Then ill decide to get a life or not.

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
Is it wierd that I was watching a Skyrim commercial as I saw this?

Rave

Banned
I'm gonna drive up to Austin to visit my Japanese Hipster girlfriend for her birthday, go all the way with her and take her as my future-bride.

sonic507

Come at me Flower!
Me? Ill be partying in my room, read a few creepypastas, pwn everybody on brawl.. the average stuff a 9 year old would do.

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
Watch everyone just post here at 11:11 on 11/11/11.

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
Going to be watching a game of American football at my old high school. Both teams have perfect league records, so its going the game of the season. It might even rain too which will make it even more fun to watch.

EDIT: I guess I was wrong. Its happening tonight since nobody wants to play on a holiday apparently.

Last edited:

No. 1 Machop Fan

I'll be taking a train trip today. Around 11:11am I'll have arrived at my destination. At 11:11pm I'll likely be home using online chat like any other normal night...

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Figuring out a way to cure old age.

Imagine how much money i'd make :D

Well considering that it's the eleventh today, I'm on my laptop.

I'll keep you guys posted, this could be interesting.

Sam2010

Cheers
Chillin with my friends.