• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are you guys favorite fast food?

Sham

The Guardian of War
Random thread but there's like a million fast food chains so I'm asking which do you guys enjoy the most? I typically try to stay away from Mcdonalds but my favorites are probably Wendy's, Dominos and Chipotle.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Wendy's, Burger King, McDonald's, Arby's and Domino's.

Wendy's for their nuggets, fries, frosties and chili.
Burger King for their nuggets and fries, same with McDonald's, along with their ice cream.
Domino's for their ham, bacon and pepperoni pizza.
Arby's for their three pepper sauce and their curly fries.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Wendy's, Burger King, McDonald's and Domino's.

Wendy's for their nuggets, fries, frosties and chili.
Burger King for their nuggets and fries, same with McDonald's, along with their ice cream.
Domino's for their ham, bacon and pepperoni pizza.
It's a shame really with McDonald's ice cream machine constantly being broke. I will agree that Mcflurry's are the best. IMO BK has the best burgers out of the three.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
It's a shame really with McDonald's ice cream machine constantly being broke. I will agree that Mcflurry's are the best. IMO BK has the best burgers out of the three.
That sucks. Definitely. Ah. Like Checkers burgers really well.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Pizza and fried chicken. The pizza I like the most isn't from Pizza Hut or Domino's, but Costco. :D

SubtleVVeirdoh

Unova Enthusiast
Wendy’s is usually my go to, especially when I’m on break and I need to get lunch. Hits the spot 98% of the time.

If Subway can be considered fast food, which it should, that’s another one. I only go to one in my area, though there are a few. And I only like one lady in particular making it. Usually, if she’s not there I’ll just get cookies and leave. She puts some TLC into it that her other coworkers just don’t.

For pizza it’s between Pizza Hut or Dominos as far as the big chain restaurants go. Dominos has better customer service for sure but, I grew up on Pizza Hut and I’m a little bias as far as taste goes.

Living in Belgium, I absolutely love the local friteries. I absolutely hate big chain ones that sell fries like Mc Donalds or Burger King cause I think their fries are absolutely horrible.

I think the only chain I do kinda like is Dominoes, their pizzas are pretty decent. Better than Pizza Hut whose pizzas are basically a loaf of bread with toppings, the bottoms are way too thick.

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
Burger King. Fulfills my burger cravings and has the best fast food chips imo. Subway is a close second.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
a place called Sheetz, it's a regional chain which also serves as a gas station and convenience store

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
-Red Robin
-Taco Bell
-Pizza Hut
-Domino's
-Jersey Mike's
-Five Guys

Popeye's Chicken Sandwich is better than Chick-fil-A's.It's crispy,bigger,juicier,more pickles,has mayo and less expensive,only $3.99 either for classic or spicy.

Last edited:

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
My favorite food is probably Cheese burgers,Pizza,or Lasagna so whatever fast food I can get that at works for me.

Last edited:

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Chick-fil-A is the only fast food restaurant that has food you want to eat multiple times. Pizza is best when it comes from sit-down restaurants, not from fast food places.

@Emboar_Rulez I want to know how lasagna qualifies as fast food.