• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are you guys favorite fast food?

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Chiken Chiken Chiken. I like fried Chiken. Chiken Chiken Chiken. I like fried Chiken! I have a weakness for Korean Fried Chicken, it's the best kind of fried chicken there is! You haven't tasted anything yet if you haven't tried Korean Fried Chicken. My favorite is this spicy thick variant and I like this sweet soy-sauce/garlic nutty flavor style of fried chicken. It's soooo goooood that it makes your mouth water thinking about it.

shoz999

KFC is really good... in other countries. The US however... uh... hmm. Chick-Fil-A is pretty good in the US.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Chick-Fil-A, baby! Their chicken and their salads are spot on. There's also this burger place that I've had while traveling called Cookout. Their burgers are amazing and when we go on vacation, if we see a sign for Cookout, we try to grab a bite there. Apparently they're only in eastern states of the US right now? At least, that's the only place I've seen them, but if you ever get a chance to eat there, please do!

shoz999

Mooyah, Five Guys and this one kind of Theater chain I don't quite remember makes some really great spicy burgers.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Chick-Fil-A, baby!

I want to try their mac and cheese, which overall is one of my favorite foods. My local mall has a Chick-Fil-A and I want to go that mall in February. Chick-Fil-A also sponsors the Peach Bowl.

Arby's for their three pepper sauce and their curly fries.

You haven't lived until you dipped their mozzarella sticks in their cheddar sauce. On Wisconsin!

raichu27

I want to try their mac and cheese, which overall is one of my favorite foods. My local mall has a Chick-Fil-A and I want to go that mall in February. Chick-Fil-A also sponsors the Peach Bowl.

You haven't lived until you dipped their mozzarella sticks in their cheddar sauce. On Wisconsin!
I like mozzarella sticks with cheese sauce. Goes really good when you dip that in the cheese, then dip it in the marinara.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I like White Castle
How? My mom had one of their hamburgers and said it tasted like cardboard. I'm thinking it was just a bad cook though.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Cometstarlight said:
Chick-Fil-A, baby! Their chicken and their salads are spot on. There's also this burger place that I've had while traveling called Cookout. Their burgers are amazing and when we go on vacation, if we see a sign for Cookout, we try to grab a bite there. Apparently they're only in eastern states of the US right now? At least, that's the only place I've seen them, but if you ever get a chance to eat there, please do!

I've heard good things about their food, but I never visited their restaurants when I lived in the States, because I didn't agree with their chief operating officer's views. I like KFC, though. The seasoning that they use on their chicken is really tasty.

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
I've always wanted to try Wendy's, mainly because their Twitter page is a hoot, but they don't have any branches in the UK. My home town only has McDonald's, Subway, Domino's and a few independant fried chicken and/or kebab places, my go-to fast food is usually fried chicken. There's a KFC in a neighbouring town and I always enjoy the food there, but it's on a retail park on the far outskirts of the town that's awkward to get to, so I don't often go any more.

Last edited:

Ubermuk

Sticky & Sweet
Pizza Hunt and Taco Bell but I haven't been to Pizza Hut in over a year because the closest one to my house got closed.

iCakeify

Luxray Fanboy
I'm lucky to live in a place with really good kebab, but since its so good here its always disappointing when I go somewhere else.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
My favorite quick place to eat is a Thai place that is near a video game store.

But my favorite fast food place might be Pizza Hut, since that's part of the outing I have with my friend.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Not Chik-Fil-NoGay. Homophobia and lying about giving it up.

Taco Bell FTW. I get better food my way for more value than all burger places.

Sonic is worth it for the drinks, tho...