• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are you guys favorite fast food?

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Dairy Queen is good if your area has one. The salads seem fresher and are better than McDonalds and occasionally you can get a special loaded with food for a reasonable price. I will eat at almost any fast food place except Chik-Fil-A. I’ve heard stories of how they mistreat any employee at their restaurants that aren’t Christians and their anti-LGBTQ stance is just wrong.

Sketchie

literally some guy
Alright, I'll be honest. Mine is Taco Bell. "Why?" you might find yourself asking, "Taco Bell isn't good, like, at all!"

Well, I'll tell you. You're right, and if I'm honest, I enjoy Wendy's probably the very best. However, Taco Bell is something I know I can always eat. I am a recovered eating disordered, but even though I don't struggle with it NEARLY as much anymore, occasionally the ednos-worms crawl out of the ground and I feel nauseated and terrible even though I have no real reason to do so. I should feel hungry, but the idea of food makes me sick. So, I eat Taco Bell. I know I can eat Taco Bell, I'll generally like it, and it helps me get out of the mental funk. Is it terrible? Yes. But it works, dammit.

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
Mexican food is all I need. Which makes it a shame that I live in one european country without Taco Bell, so I can only go there when I visit family in the States or visit surrounding countries. Though there's still Chipotle and other mexican fast-food lines out here.

Other than that, I like KFC and Five Guys. Burger King and McDonalds are okay but not my favourites. Also some other fast food lines that are probably not known outside of Europe.

TwilightBlade

I only like the chicken products from Burger King, not their hamburgers because there's something weird about the taste of their beer patties. But I hardly eat hamburgers these days and I tend to stick with pizza which is why my favourite fast food place is Domino's.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
I still have fond memories of BK's PTFM promotion

juiccbox

Idiot Extraordinaire
Shockingly, I’m not huge into fast food. But I live right by a Dairy Queen, and I eat lunch there with friends sometimes, the foods not too bad. Those hot fudge sundaes go HARD. I also like five guys but god are they a little on the expensive side. Wendy’s is good too I don’t go there much though

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I try to avoid fast food because it's definitely not healthy, but sometimes I don't mind going to Rally's or Chik-fil-A. I'm more of a sit down restaurant kind of guy. Mexican food and Italian food are my favorite.

Nodqfan

I have so many favorites but a few of them would be.

1. In-N-Out Burger
2. Whataburger
3. Papa Murphy's Pizza
4. Firehouse Subs
5. Chick-Fil-A
6. Chipotle

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
there is a recently-branching-out-of-Newfoundland-founded-in-St. John's fried chicken chain called Mary Browns that is like, peak chicken. Great chicken, not too greasy, amazing taters, amazing gravy.
the closest place is 3hrs away on the far side of the city but it is a nice treat and reminds me of trips to nfld

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Pizza and fried chicken.

Phillies

KFC is really good... in other countries. The US however... uh... hmm. Chick-Fil-A is pretty good in the US.

KFC depends on where you live and who manages the place. The one near where I live is horrible but I've been to ones in the Midwest and Las Vegas that are really good. The ones there are also different then the one where I live in that they actually offer a buffet.

As for my favorite places I like Five Guys, Fuddruckers, Hardee's, & Arby's. When I am on vacation I like to go to Jack in the Box and Checkers since I don't have them around where I live.