• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Are You Listening To - Just Add Water!

Juukou B-Fighter Theme by Ryudo Uzaki

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Hurt - Johnny Cash

This song is so raw and emotional. He did such a different take on it as a cover wise, than Nine Inch Nails did with the original.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Listen to your heart - Roxette

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Ride into Obsession by Blind Guardian

At the Edge of Time (2010)

I had the weirdest realization while listening to this; Dark Matter from PSMD has some striking similarities to the Dark One from the WoT series. Both are antagonists who simply reappear in the future if defeated, and only need to beat the heroes once for the world as we know it to end, heavily weighing the odds in their favor (until both are ultimately defeated by McGuffins lol). I wonder if there wasn't some inspiration there.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Diabolic by Demons & Wizards
III (2020)

Finally got around to picking up III, and boy does it make up for D&W's haitus. Schaffer is probably my favorite guitarist and Kursh is by far my favorite vocalist, the two of them together is something to behold. I do find it kind of funny that, back in the late 80s and 90s when Satanic panic was at its height, accusations were flying around left and right about metal as a genre being Satanic when it mostly was not, and now we have metal videos full of pentagrams and upside-down crosses for songs about Satan and his followers besieging heaven and nobody bats an eye. I see this as progress, lol.

Last edited: