• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Are You Listening To - Just Add Water!

Bananarama

The light is coming
Kanye West & Lil Pump - I Love It

raichu27

Deliverance - Slay The Wicked
Frost's pretty great. When it comes to Enslaved, however, I actually like more what they did from "Below The Lights" to "RIITIIR" than their old stuff. So, for me it's a tie between "Below The Lights" and "Axioma Ethica Odini".
Gorguts is also pretty cool and Coroner is probably my favourite Thrash Metal band.

Galaxie 500 - Tugboat
Those are some good choices, too. :) I really like Gorguts. They have an awesome vocalist and riffs. What are some of your other favorite metal bands?

raichu27

Trepalium - Martyr
My absolute favourite is probably Electric Wizard. I also like Primordial, Moonsorrow and Isis a lot (there are many Metal bands I'm addicted to though). What about you?

The Ocean - Orosirian: For The Great Blue Cold Now Reigns
Good choices. :) I like bands like Black Sabbath, White Zombie, Slayer, Metallica, Nuclear Assault, Septic Flesh, Napalm Death, (older) Machine Head, Fear Factory, Autopsy, Down, Symphony X, Nailbomb, At The Gates, Cynic, Death, Mastodon, etc.

raichu27

Prong - Whose Fist Is This Anyway?
Cool, especially for Black Sabbath, Death, Mastodon, Slayer, Cynic and Autopsy. For Metallica... I only like their first three albums with my favourite being "Ride The Lightning".

Kyuss - Demon Cleaner
Ride The Lighting is my favorite, too. For Whom The Bells Toll is a really good song. Kill 'Em All is also their most underrated album, imo.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Good Charlotte - I Just Wanna Live

The Chronicles of Life and Death, 2004

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Nightwish - She Is My Sin

Wishmaster, 2000

raichu27

Metallica - Trapped Under Ice
"Kill 'Em All" is great, yeah. So, favourite Thrash Metal albums, overall?

Skyharbor - Miracle
I like albums like:
Slayer - Raining Blood
Slayer - Seasons In The Abyss
Exumer - Possessed by Fire
Megadeth - Rust In Peace
Metallica - Ride The Lighting
Testament - The New Order
Anthrax - Among The Living
Nailbomb - Point Blank
Municipal Waste - The Art Of Partying
Vio-Lence - Eternal Nightmare
Evile - Enter The Grave
Temple of Blood - Prepare for the Judgement of Mankind
Toxik - Think This
Aspid - Extravasation
etc.

How about you?

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!
Gauntlet Legends: Altar of Skorne!

The organ music and drums are top notch.

raichu27

Temple Of Blood - Conviction
I love all the albums you listed, especially Testament's "The New Order". My absolute favourites are probably "Mental Vortex" by Coroner (bet you were expecting this one coming), "Alice In Hell" by Annihilator, "Feel The Fire" by Overkill and "Bonded By Blood" by Exodus.

Gorement - My Ending Quest
Good choices as well. :) They all have some good songs. I used to listen to Overkill a lot.