• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Are You Listening To - Just Add Water!

Profesco

gone gently
This thread really gets enough replies to justify its being periodically renewed, but we only ever do it during these active occasions. Oh well. It is about time, anyway. Let's get down to it.

First, guys, post whatever music you happen to be listening to in this thread. It'll read like a playlist (I think. I've never had, made, or used a playlist before, so I'm working off of mythology).

Second, gals, I'm afraid I'll have to request you not go very far off on a tangent in this thread. Veterans will know the dirty details, and I'll offer my sincere sympathy to those lost, but hear me out. We have a General Chat thread. There's nothing wrong with you using it for your general chatting needs. Feel free to color your musical posts here with casual commentary. I'm sorry if this still sits pretty unwell with some of you, but I only want to avoid the disaster of the last incarnation. So this is the fair warning, the clear prescriptive rule.

Any problems, please PM me.

Otherwise, enjoy your tunes! =)

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
The National - Exile Vilify

Portal 2 FTW.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Hey Ocean! - A Song About California
It's Easier To Be Somebody Else [2008]

Great song to start off this thread with! Hopefully I'll be active.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Not Fair by Lily Allen. Thank you very much to the person on the "review the song above you" thread for introducing me to her. :D

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
Amped Up - Nebula868
-

Vernikova

Champion
"Chance (Osozaki Bloomer)" by can/goo

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Freelance Whales – Generator ^ Second Floor
Weathervanes [2010]

Great band, I recommend that you listen to it!