• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are you studing in college/high school?

NeganTheSavior

I studied Criminal Justice. Graduated with a bachelor's right before the pandemic began.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
I didn't have such a option. I'm born with a mild case of Aspergers Syndrome. Meaning i was socially awkward at best and a slow learner at worst.
Special Needs/ program is all i have known. You are taught almost all of your classes, by the same teachers in mostly same few the classrooms or you have a assigned helper that follows to other class room areas.

Last school i finished was a Upper Middle School called Flensborg which is in Hafnarfjordur Iceland.

Last edited:

joombo

I study English and Literature. Writing is not my strong suit but I try to do my best. In college I used to buy essays from pro writers here to get good grades. I'm glad that I found thi service , they are pro in writing and proofreading. Great option for students.

Last edited:

Coolio35

I was never at a University/College.

I started of a apprenticeship as clerk. So on 4 day i was working and the 5th day i was in school. The apprenticeship was for 3 years. After my degree i changed often my workplace because i get only temporary contracts. Since september 2017 im on my corrent company and i like it.

2 Years ago i started to make a continuing education for programming. Its for my company.

ChampioN One

The chosen One!
Well tbh I'm neither in School nor college rn lol. I Just completed my school last year. Right now I am preparing for the entrance exam to get admission in a good medical college. And yeah I want to become a doctor.
Quoting my original post as I have now cleared my entrance exams and got admission in a medical college. Now I'm ome step closer to becoming a doctor.

billyroberts

A company that has a 24/7 EssayWritingHelp is a great option. This way, you can be sure you'll get a finished product that meets your specifications.Studied Biology and Environmental ScienceStudied Biology and Environmental Science

Last edited:

Ryker101

I’m studying physiotherapy, in my 3rd year rn. I wanna get into med later but it’s postgrad, so hopefully I can graduate first and clear the entrance exams. I considered engineering or computer science too, tbh I am tempted to switch over sometimes

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
I’m studying physiotherapy, in my 3rd year rn. I wanna get into med later but it’s postgrad, so hopefully I can graduate first and clear the entrance exams. I considered engineering or computer science too, tbh I am tempted to switch over sometimes
That's amazing. I'm currently in Computer Science but consider medicine (more specially psychiatry). Good luck with your studies. I would try learning programming languages like C++

Ryker101

That's amazing. I'm currently in Computer Science but consider medicine (more specially psychiatry). Good luck with your studies. I would try learning programming languages like C++
Ah cheers man, yeah good luck as well

If you don’t mind me asking what’s compsci like? Is there a lot of complicated math?

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Ah cheers man, yeah good luck as well

If you don’t mind me asking what’s compsci like? Is there a lot of complicated math?
Yes. You have to take all the way up to Calc 2 (some might thing it’s a bit hard) and take a bunch of other mathematical classes like “Discreet Math” (also this could be an American/Canadian thing) technically none of these classes are required to preform computer related jobs but the excuse is “you use the same thinking skills”.

Sometimes I wanna cry and sometimes it’s really interesting. I will say that you should be prepared to be studying quite often.

Last edited: