• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are you wearing right now?

Neural777

Hero Trainer
Topic title says all.

Right now, I'm a young boy (light skin) with Summer Cap C, Deep Purple hair, olive eyes, City Shirt A, Fingerless Gloves, Pokeball Bag, Flame Pants, and Summer Shoes C.

Last edited:

Sapphiredragon929

A r t i f i c e.
I'm a Cool Girl wearing the red forest outfit with black hair.

Arande

My outfits change with what pass I'm using.

I use the cool guy with freameless glasses and black hair. As for the shirt/hat/pants:
The techy outfit for my usual singles and doubles TR teams.
fire for sunny day
ocean for rain dance
desert for sandstorm
the silver and black outfit (pktopia?) outfit for my random fun pass with random pokes.
black formal outfit for when I use a bunch of event pokemon, yay cherish ball swarm.

Last edited:

Pinksizzors

I likes bugs
I'm a girl with pirate outfit A, which is the green one. I have purple eyes and I neeeeeeeeed purple hair. I also have a pearl badge.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Little girl with the Pachirisu outfit. I've been that since PBR first came out.

Azure Flame

For my main pass I'm a Cool Guy A with the Crown, Light Brown hair, Frameless Glasses, Formal Suit B, Fingerless Gloves, Formal Pants B, Cool Shoes A, and Golden Badge.

And I have another pass which I'm going to use for my first team of properly EV trained pokemon. It's a Young Boy A with Summer Cap A, Shiny Yellow hair, Green Eyes, Frameless Glasses, Summer T-shirt A, Fingerless Gloves, Summer Jeans A, Summer Shoes A, Fire Badge, and Summer Bag A. I'm working on getting other stuff for him.

BunnieRabbot91

Live Without Warning
For my main pass I'm Young Girl A. I'm wearing the Pokéball mini dress thing, Picnic Shorts B, the hat and shoes that the character was wearing at first and Fingerless gloves. I also have brown hair and blue eyes.

I'm a Young Girl A, and I switch between Pirate Gear (the red version) with the Pokeball bag, the Sapphire Gem, and red eyes and the Kyogre Outfit.

TyranitarFan

Professional Badass
Im:

Young Boy A,
Summer Cap B,
Red Eyes (hahaha),
Cyber T-Shirt,
Cyber Pants,
Chestnut Hair,
No Glasses,
Summer Wristband A,
City Shoes B
Summer Bag A

yes i like black wannafightaboutit?

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Young Boy (That his name?) A.

I'm wearing a golden badge, Marine Pants, Cyber Shirt, Summer Shoes A, City Hat A, City Bag, Western Gloves A and Red eyes.

3Blazing3Ace3

Live on after Death
Mine is a Young Boy A, Chesnut Hair, Red Eyes, Fire Badge, All the City B clothes.

esm8m

Pokémaniac
I'm a Young Girl, with the middle skin color. I wear:
Ocean Minidress (which I really wish wasn't a minidress, but what can I do?)
Flame Shorts
Poké Ball Bag
The purple shoes (Girl's C)
The purple watch and bracelet (Girl's C)
The purple hat (Girl's C)
The round brown glasses (Frameless Glasses, I think)
Poké Ball Badge
I also have the brown hair color and hazel eye color.

I have a couple of ideas for trainers for a water-type team and a ground-type team. For the water-type team, the Flame Shorts get replaced with Ocean Shorts, and the Poké Ball Badge with a Sapphire Brooch. For the ground-type team, all the purple items (Girl's C) get replaced with their red counterparts (Girl's A), the Ocean Minidress and Flame Shorts get replaced with their Desert counterparts, and the Poké Ball Badge becomes a Ruby Brooch.

I also found out that you can make a pretty good imitation of Nils (from Fire Emblem) with a Young Boy with the lightest skin color. Teal hair and red eyes set up the basic appearance, then Ocean Pants, a Summer T-Shirt B (it's black), and Western Gloves and Shoes D (teal) give a good approximation of his outfit. Unfortunately, you aren't allowed to not give him a hat, even though he doesn't have one in the game...

mewfanforlife

I have the Cool Boy with the Lucario outfit, which doesn't allow for much customization.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
IM cool girl A with wild shades, red brown hair (it almost looks red to me cause im a red head) Flame shirt and pants, Green Forest hat, and Pokeball bag

Neural777

Hero Trainer
Now, I changed.

Summer Cap D
Deep Purple Hair
Green Eyes
City Shirt B
Fire Badge
Fingerless Gloves
Summer Bag C
Summer Pants C
Summer Shoes B

And Dragon-Dark-Master, to get Pokemon Outfits, defeat the certain person with the costume on Lv. 50 all. ;)

ThunderMage51

I am...
Young Girl A
Girls' Cap B
Red Eyes
Frameless Glasses
Girls' Minidress B
Fingerless Gloves
Girls' Shorts B
Girls' Shoes A or B, I don't remember, But I think it's A

Timerabi:3

~*I'm Kute*~