• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are your base stats?

How is your BST?

• Great, I hit the Maximum!

Votes: 40 29.2%
  • Meh, the numbers are decent.

Votes: 73 53.3%
  • Pathetic, I'm about as good as a Sunkern.

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • Uh, I'd rather not say...

Votes: 9 6.6%

• Total voters
HP:100 Knock me down and I get right back up.
Attack: 90 Honestly, I'm skinny but I pack a punch.
Defense: 50 Even if I do last long, stuff still hurts a lot
Sp. Atk: 100 I'm definitely smarter than I am strong
Sp. Def: 70 I take insults better than hits but I still have a lot of shame
Speed: 110 I'm fast and nimble. 5:20 mile speaks for itself.

Overall 520

Glass cannon type of special sweeper I suppose.

Shadowcloud92

Magic Bounce
HP:105 ( I have a lot of endurance, in the right weather I can keep walking forever)

Attack: 60 (I'll admit I cant hit that hard, I'm better at taking hits than dishing them out.)

Defense: 72 (I'm skinny, so I don't think I'd take too many hits before going down)

Sp. Attack: 113 (I've been told that I'm quite intelligent and I'd consider myself knowledgeable about a lot.)

Sp. Def. 100 ( After being through a lot of insults and scrutiny from others in my life, I've learned not to get other's negative comments get to me. There isn't too much that will really get to me.)

Speed: 100 (I'm pretty fast, when I was in jr. high I'd usually get mile times just over 7 minutes.)

BST: 550

Type: ice/psychic. My two favorite types in the game. ice refers to my cold tolerance, psychic is my intelligence.

HP: 110. I used to jog a lot, now its replaced by biking but I have a lot of stamina.
Attack: 40. lol. In winter I can't even get the gas cap off my car. Girl power!
Defense: 75. I wish I was joking, but based off all the naked fights in my front lawn I do pretty well assuming the person isn't trying to kill me.
Special Attack: 85. I'm a college dropout who makes 50,000 a year. Depends on what you consider intelligent.
Special Defense: 120. I'm very calm and witty / an *******.
Speed: 100. I can run pretty fast. Faster than most of my friends.
Total: 530
Tier: Depends on the typing and movepool. Where I live its very cold and snowy but in the summer we have plenty of water to swim in. OH PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME ICE/WATER. I don't want to be another "could be usable if she wasn't an ice type" Pokemon (aka like ALL Ice types besides Mamoswine and kinda Abomasnow).

DarumakkaImposter

HP: 105 I stay up late and can endure tons of crap
Attack: 65 Man I suck at this. I cant hit the hardest
Defense: 80 I can take hits
Special Attack: Music= 110... Math = -20
Special Defense: 85 Meh. Depends on the person
Speed: 70 Not the fastest.. ever
Total: 515-385
Tier: IDK. Probably UU or RU

I suck that bad. IDEFK what Tier I would be classed in.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
HP: 69 [Sure I can run alot but...]
Attack: 93 [Yeah.]
Defence: 43 [Yeah, things hurt.]
Special Attack: 101 [I was going to go for 314 to reference pi but then that's ever so slightly too large. Then I thought of going with 141 (1.414...root two, anyone?) but once again too large. So yeah.]
Special Defence: 116 [I'm a calm person.]
Speed: 77 [I'm not super fast, but I'm not super slow, so...]

BST: 499.

Tier: So I've got a high SpA and SpD, and a good Atk...but I'm quite slow and frail on the physical side. UU at tops.
Typing: Ice/Poison! :3 Two of my three favourite types (Water is my #1, but I want to be unique in my type combination hahaha). Plus, people have described me saying that my tone sometimes drips with sarcasm, hence the Poison typing :p

Metal Bagon

Play the Guitar Rift
HP: 85 (pretty good)
Attack: 50
Defense: 58
Special Attack: 120 (should me more but 120 is the max :()
Special Defense: 30 (dang bad basically)
Speed: 87
Total: 430
Tier: UU

I would be a great trick-scarf special sweeper, I'll get my seet up soon to make it look coolish.

thunder_dragon2

~VirtualSpiritz
HP: 50 [Yeah, stamina's my worst area]
Attack: 50 [It may not look like it, but I can hit quite well]
Defence: 100 [Able to take hits well]
Special Attack: 120 [Smart, well, at least according to my exams, would have more if I could.]
Special Defence: 110 [I really don't give a **** if anyone insults me]
Speed: 120 [Fast little ****]

BST: 550

Tier: Not quite sure but I'd say Limbo to OU-ish?
Typing: Dark/Psychic

Last edited:

Charoshi

Charmander is best
HP: 75 - I'm fairly lanky, and have generally small build. I take hits decently well, but my small build limits me a bit.
Attack: 85 - I give out better hits than people give me credit for.
Defense: 75 - I take hits better than given credit for, but limited to my lack of size.
Sp. Attack: 110 - I'm smart. Having to fight mental battles my whole life toughened this stat up.
Sp. Defense: 105 - Same deal with Sp. D. Fighting mental battles have made me stronger against mental attacks.
Speed: 85 - Not the fastest guy, but not exactly super slow either. I hold my own on the track.
Total: 535

Likely in the UU territory. Good around, but not quite the best in anything. I might be put borderline, or possibly OU, with a good move set. I'd probably be a psychic type, maybe Psychic/Fighting.

And is it me, or does anyone else hate self-evaluations like this? I intentionally dock myself marks in these situations. xD

CliveKoopa

Is this for the main games or for Pokemon Online? Shouldn't there be six lots of base stats for each pokemon in your party instead of just one? What are tiers and how do you find out what tier you are in?

Simipour

<('.'<) (>'.')>
HP - 135 (I run cross country really well.)
ATK - 15 (I'm a stick.)
DEF - 65 (I can take a hit really well for my size, but not in general i wouldn't think)
SP.ATK - 85 (reasonably smart)
Sp.Def - 180 (insults just roll off me completely. i'm very dense too, so i may not notice the insult or i'll just laugh it off.)
Speed - 50 (Not an excellent sprinter.)

BST = 530

Yay for being kinda like blissey. i was actually breeding a few chansey's today, and every time i looked at its happy face it made me reconsider my favourite pokemon. its looks so happy and friendly, i almost don't wanna put in into battle. (but Blissey is a boss of a pokemon.) Blissey walls special attacks better than me clearly. But I'm smarter(sorry blissey:(), and i would run a calm mind set better with my respectable SP.ATK. Gimme a Bold nature and EV's of 252Def/252HP/4SpAtk, and with my excellent stat distribution(only 15 wasted in attack), i might make it into ubers. :D On the downside, i think i would probably have a crap ability. Probably 'oblivious' or something, as it reflects me very well. much more than me having 'serene grace' lol. Type = Ground. I'm a 'land' person. i'm not afraid of water, but i swim very slowly compared to my running(long distance). and there aren't enough pure ground types. Though i don't think this aids my walling attempts. at least im in awesome company with the sandshrew and diglett evo chain.

Tier - OU. Role - Blissey wannabe(aka Snorlax oh snap :p)

I edited it to obey the rules, but other people didn't and also im very imbalanced. im ridiculously mellow, which ties in well with me not being able to defend myself all that well against much bigger people. the system works :).

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
HP: 80 (Pretty alright)
Atk: 95 (I was known for being quite physical back in middle school and even high school. Toned down for now, but I guess I could still hurt when provoked.)
Def: 60 (I'm tall, but I aren't sturdy or stocky. I bruise pretty easily too, but it's not as if my bones will break from small impacts.)
SpA: 120 (I enjoy playing mind games with people, plus, I was often told that I was smart)
SpD: 80 (Average-ish, depending on what insult is thrown at me. I can take bitch and the like, but I tend to hurt when it's too much.)
Speed: 90 (I'm fast enough...plus I could also run in heels.)
Total: 525
Tier: BL probably, I would expect there to be some part-Psychic in me in terms of typing due to the mind games I tend to play, and you know how Psychic Pokemon are...

ROFLMAO

HP-90 (Pretty good stamina)
Attack- 125 (I've been known to deal a few hits in my time)
Defense- 110 (I've learnt to take them too C:)
Sp. Attack- 150 (I'm in the top class and can manipulate pretty easily)
Sp. Defense- 130 (Verbal assaults don't bother me at all, as I have a comeback for everything)
Speed- 80 (I'm pretty fast :D)

BST- 685 (Uber material right here n.n)

Last edited:

Agntpudding

Woah a lot of you guys have low opinions of yourselves. Aaand some have very high coincidentally lol.
Anywayyy;

HP: 85 - I have pretty decent stamina but it's certainly not as good as it can be.
Attack: 95 - I got pretty strong in my gap year (a year off between uni and high school) as a removalist and it hasn't really gone. Yeah I can lift really heavy stuff.
Defence: 80 - Sure I can get hurt but I often whinge about it even if it's not that bad.
SpAtk: 115 - A bit arrogant but I find I'm more intelligent than most.
SpDef: 120 - Due to certain things happening at school/ home I've developed a very thick skin. Near impossible to offend me properly.
Speed: 85 - I go running a lot but that doesn't make me fast. I have quite quick reflexes though.
Total: 580. Like a boss.
Tier: Very likely overused. Probably most useful as a special sweeper/ special wall.
Also has potential to be a mixed sweeper but I'd need a teammate to give me a speed boost first. ;)

HP: 50 (I dpn't have much stamina)
Attack: 90/125 (90 is at normal condition, but if I mad I can get 125 I think [that's what my friend told me, hey, maybe I may have an ability!])
Defense: 90 (I guess)
Special Attack: 100 (I don't want to say I'm smart, but nowadays my studies is so hard)
Special Defense: 110 (I'm good)
Speed: 30 (I can't run very fast
Total: 470

RoySceptile

Bakaner
HP: Uhh 70
Attack: 100
Defense: 100
Speed: 120
Special Attack: 80
Special Defense: is this against fire and such? well like 60

I think I'm the best so far? XD

jstinftw!

hey trainer
HP: 85 (I don't have the best stamina, but it's useable)
Attack: 85 (I'm not the strongest person, but I'm really weak either.)
Defense: 90 (I can take a hit. It might hurt, but I can take a hit.)
Special Attack: 110 (I've actually got pretty decent intelligence.)
Special Defense: 120 (Insult me? What?)
Speed: 90 (Not slow, but I can move pretty quickly. Not a lot of people can catch me while chasing me, except those who are actually fast.)
Total: 575
Tier: BL. (Decent stats, but I probably would have a move pool that would make you think twice about using me. Dunno.)

Mister_SGG

HP: 80
Atk: 100
Def: 100
SAtk: 100
SDef: 100
Spd: 100

Didn't want to do any kind of mathematics whatsoever so I just threw this together.

Demonsead

Hoenn Challenger
HP: 80
Attack: 100
Defense: 50
Special Attack: 90
Special Defense: 120
Speed: 80
Total: 520

Special Wall

TheGreatDragonite

Dragon Trainer
What are your base stats?

Please keep your Base Stat Total at 580 maximum(trio legends), & keep your individual stats at 120, maximum.

HP: 20 - I have really bad stamina.
Attack: 10 - I'm pretty weak.
Defense: 80 - I'm rarely ever in pain.
Special Attack: 120 - I think this is my best quality.
Special Defense: 100 - Okayish.
Speed: 70 - I'm relatively fast.
Total: 390
Tier: Probably NU.
I don't really know what you'd use me as. I not very good not very fast wall I suppose. Like Bastidon, but with better intelligence and worse defense.

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
HP: 65 (Nothin' special here)
Atk: 85 (Average, I often get complaints that I am to strong with my hugs/bumps. I can't help it :S)
Defence: 40 (Yes, I'm weak. DEAL WITH IT >:D)
Special Attack: 135 (My pride and joy: my brains)
Special Defense: 110 (Let's just say I can take alot of insults, but I just use my counter to insult you right back)
Speed: 90 (If I'm willing to, so... never)
Total: 515