* Trying to be ready for life as an attending physician in 2.5-3.5 years. Residency is hard. I had to hold back tears a few times today due to how overwhelming it got, and I have to wake up at 3:50 AM tomorrow since I'm starting surgery block (I hate how it's a requirement for us in FM). Even though my program isn't toxic at all, there's so much self-driven pressure to be a better resident physician.
* Trying to optimize my health. I am getting all my baseline labs from my blood done this week, while also getting my teeth fixed. I can't take of other people if I don't take care of myself. I gained a lot of weight, and lost a decent amount of hair, in med school, especially over lockdown, and first six months of residency. I want to change that.
* See the bucket list of places I want to visit (several major European cities, West Coast places in the US, Singapore)
* Knock off my video game, TV, and movie backlog (I told myself I won't start anything new until I complete most of these first)
* Figure out plans with my partner. I might propose to her next year if we can figure out our differences in religion, since everything else is perfect.