• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are your favorite anipoke crackships/rarepairs and why?

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
A crackship is a pairing that is canonically implausible and has zero interactions while rarepairs are ships where there are rarely any content or very few and subtle hints

I'll start

1. Dawn and Gary - They have a lot of parallels with each other and it was really cute that Dawn was fangirling over Gary and his poems and their desings kinda complement each other ino

2. Brock and Aria - I think Aria is the perfect match for Brock they look like they are both the same age and Aria has a very mature aura about her(since brock likes mature women) and her big sister dynamic with Serena is kinda the same as Brock and Ash in OS. Brock not being in xy is a missed opportunity imo

SunGodNika1997

You can call me Tanner.
Not typically one to engage in crackships or rarepairs, but I’ll bite.

Misty x Serena - Yeah, started off as a joke with me, but pretty much got sold on it the more I thought about it. If Ash never pans out for either of them, then I back them getting together 100%.

Delia x Jessie - Also fairly new on my radar, but I’ve been seeing a lot of genuinely cute art of them on Twitter lately, so I’m down. Would be kind of funny if Jessie went from one of Ash’s villains to his step-mom. (Also, did you guys know that Delia is 29?? She’s practically my peer…)

And last, but certainly not least, @SerGoldenhandtheJust x Cynthia.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Misty x Serena - Yeah, started off as a joke with me, but pretty much got sold on it the more I thought about it. If Ash never pans out for either of them, then I back them getting together 100%.
Based

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Here's another one
1. Dawn x Serena - best girl + best girl = best couple
2. Lance X Diantha - they just look good together in the m8 arc

Absolutely based, anyone who doesn't ship this is a weirdo
What about that matt guy on moot's discord?

vondecayle

Orangeshipping
9d5c39a1fc69811c28082fd532a91e4f86abaf77_hq.jpg

Sirunala

Geekchicshipping is cute and I think feels very natural!
5dc1aac8d1154e338b71c3a83aea2e5d58febdff_00.jpg
I really wanted to ship this. Because just in theory this combination could be so cute! But....somehow I never actually shipped them.

I love Jessie x Delia because of Kiana Mai on Twitter. She perfectly proof to me that ANY shipping can be absurdly cute if the interaction in the relationship is written in a lighthearted, entertaining way : D

Another one is ....well....Serena (anime) x Calem. Yes. I don't ship Serena and Calem in the Pokemon manga - that makes liking them in the anime even more absurd. I just wanted to draw them together in one picture - and then I had so many other ideas - by that time it was probably too late xD

Oh, and Clemont and Shauna. Also a result of an idea for a picture.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Shalourshipping is probably my favorite of these types of ships in big part because of Ash and Korrina's similar personalities.

Joyeuxshipping, which is Ash x Shauna, also interests me, and I'd hardcore support it if Shauna was also one of Ash's League rivals in XY.

Mikeachu

Soul Trainer
Hilbert's mom and Professor Juniper. Delia and Oak aren't the only thing ones with a secret affair.

Hilbert and Cheren. Feel like I'm the only one who prefers them together over Hilbert and N.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Here's another one
Alain X Astrid - I love how they are very respectful and complementary with each other on their battle in the first episode of the mega specials, really wished Astrid tagged along with Alain, Steven and Mairin so we can have the older version of the XY gang in the mega specials

sampleswift

DarkSteelshipping (Cynthia/Steven). Confluence of interests between ancient legends and myths and rocks and minerals. Steven also has an interest in the myths of Hoenn, so there could be shared ground. They are also Champions with similar storyline roles in the games.

Letheshipping (Cynthia/Tobias). Cynthia studies myths and legends, Tobias is practically a myth and legend unto himself. He probably also knows very much about the Mythicals and Legendaries considering he probably has several. Other similarities include extremely high skill in Pokémon battle and an fascination with it.

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master
I just wanted to find a space where to share some shippings that I think could be great pairs, of the protagonists of the anime (OS-JN) and since this is the space, let's go:

Popular shippings:
  • Ash x Serena
  • Misty x Tracey
  • May x Drew
  • Dawn x Paul
  • Goh x Chloe
Shippings for the rest of the protagonists:
  • Iris x Gladion
  • Brock x Zoey
  • Cilan x Korrina
  • Clemont x Sakura
  • Lillie x Gary
  • Kiawe x Mallow
  • Lana x Hau
  • Sophocles x Miette

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I kind of lowkey support Clemont x Iris because I think he works better as an opposite of Iris than Cilan.

Another one is Ash's Pikachu x Iris' Emolga. For no particular reason lol

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
The blue sm girl and the orange sm boy
They look nice together and both love to be ordinary and plain and not to be innovative and extraordinary

Riki and that boy she is travelling with. Both are very nice, generic and polite 24/7