• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Are Your Favorite Musical Genres?

Which Musical Genre(s) Do You Prefer?

• Rock

Votes: 113 66.1%
  • Alternative

Votes: 67 39.2%
  • Rap/Hip Hop

Votes: 36 21.1%
  • Classical

Votes: 29 17.0%
  • Punk

Votes: 45 26.3%
  • Country

Votes: 15 8.8%
  • Pop

Votes: 50 29.2%
  • Grunge

Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Metal

Votes: 65 38.0%
  • Jazz

Votes: 26 15.2%

• Total voters

brit-angel

Dance Chimmy dance!
I mainly listen to rock and alternative. I like songs by bands like nickelback, coldplay, the beatles, acdc, and some other random artists. However, I can't stand rap and most pop songs I don't care for.

Kaika

Haters gonna hate
Oddly enough 2 of my favorite genre's are rap/hip-hop and classical, and both are low on the poll.
Oh, Nuttin but Stringz *fangirl swoon*

Rock is one of the most over-rated genres of music EVER.

Umbreon-dana

Phat Philanthropist
Oh no! How could I forget FUNK!?!?! I'm sorry, Red Hot Chili Peppers, I've let you all down. I deserve your stupid hiatus now...

Eh, aren't Red Hot Chili Peppers alternative rock? =/

Anywho:

J-Rock
J-Pop
Alternative Rock
Post-Grunge
Ska
Video Game Music

/list fail

Yeah, I'm pretty centralized.

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
- pop
- rock
- metal (i only like some of them, though.)
- jazz (jason mraz, norah jones and such.)
- r&b (it differs with rap)
- hip-hop (only some of them, again.)

LilacFrost

Click-click
Rock, rap, hip hop...

Zwitter™

Surhomme
Eh, aren't Red Hot Chili Peppers alternative rock? =/

Anywho:

J-Rock
J-Pop
Alternative Rock
Post-Grunge
Ska
Video Game Music

/list fail

Yeah, I'm pretty centralized.
nah they are funk-rock-sex-magic!!!lol
and love to J-rock 'dir en grey' needs much love

i generally like most things ranging from snoop dogg to cradle of filth and chthonic!!

so yeah i'm pretty vairied but i veer more to the metal side

Icup

I listen to a lot of Rap/Hip Hop...but not the mainstream garbage you hear on the radios. Those ones are degrading the women and portraying a false image about rap music. I like the ones that have a meaning and a lot of lyrical value. Old school rap is cool...Lupe Fiasco is my favourite rapper however.

I listen to anything that sounds awesome. Rock, R&B, Alternative, Indie, etc. There's also this band called Gravy Train that one of my best friends told me about. Their songs are hilarious, haha. I don't really listen to Rap that much. All my friends call me an "oreo" because I listen to a lot of alternative music. -_-

Post-Grunge, Thrash Metal, Grunge, Classic Hard Rock, Hard Rock, Alternative Metal, Industrial, Groove Metal, Nu Metal etc.

Plenty of others but I can't be arsed to list them.

Last edited:

coolespeon

I dont know.
I like rock, alternative, metal, grunge, and blah blah with all it´s subgenres. With some minor stuff.

magic_eevee

When totodile attack
I like Jazz, classical and some forms of pop music, but I find myself listening to anything. I also like music from the likes of Royksopp and Lemon Jelly.