• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Are Your Favorite Musical Genres?

Which Musical Genre(s) Do You Prefer?

• Rock

Votes: 113 66.1%
  • Alternative

Votes: 67 39.2%
  • Rap/Hip Hop

Votes: 36 21.1%
  • Classical

Votes: 29 17.0%
  • Punk

Votes: 45 26.3%
  • Country

Votes: 15 8.8%
  • Pop

Votes: 50 29.2%
  • Grunge

Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Metal

Votes: 65 38.0%
  • Jazz

Votes: 26 15.2%

• Total voters

elephantdog

ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier
Rap/Hip-Hop isn't music o_O

GaZsTiC

Alternating
Nu-Metal
Grunge
Metal
Electro/Drum 'n' Bass
Indie
New Wave of British Heavy Metal
Hard Rock
Rock
Punk-Rock
Punk
New Wave of Trad Metal
J-Rock
R'n'B
Pop-Rock
J-Pop
Techno
Hip-Hop
Rap
Dance
Orchestral
Blues
Jazz
Folk
Hardcore/Screamo
...Emo...

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I love rock. My favorite bands are Linkin Park, Green Day, and Cold Play.

Here's a topic for Grunge fans (specifically Alice In Chains):
What do you think of Alice in Chains' new singer?
I personally think he's good, but he'll never be anywhere close to Layne Staley. Nobody will.

Man, I saw them live earlier this year, he's insanely good! He sounds almost the same as Layne live, especially when they played Man in the Box. One of the best bands i've ever seen live.

Personally, I love all genre's of music that I can apply to my knowledge. Every style/genre has something to teach you.

I think all music has their ups and downs and I like at least 2 songs from every genre. I usually listen to music that reflects my mood or ones you can sing to. The main genres I listen to though are(in no particular order) Counry, Pop, Emo and Rock ^_^

Brock Coli

Ladies' Man.
I like Metal, Grunge, Punk and Rock. What I don't like is crappy "alternative" (and even crappier pop) trying to be those things. System of a Down is not Metal. Three Days Grace is not Grunge. Green Day is not Punk. Avril Lavigne is not Rock. Kay? Kay.

I have a soft spot for Classical and Jazz. Not many people know that. Oh, and Swing music.

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
My favourite musical genres are Pop, R&B and Dance.

Those three genres just cover the artists and songs I like so well. Two, or even all three of those genres can easily be mixed together to make an amazing song or album...they just compliment eachother nicely and are very interchangeable. I also like Rap/Hip-Hop, not so much as a genre, but a lot of popular songs these days are that. Also, Dirty Rap. Gotta love some sexual dirty rap every once in a while!

Manly Blissey

My favorite genre is metal, but I've been "expanding my horizons" a little bit lately by listening to a lot of indie-rock and classical/symphony orchestral music. Don't judge!