• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Are Your Favorite Musical Genres?

Which Musical Genre(s) Do You Prefer?

• Rock

Votes: 113 66.1%
  • Alternative

Votes: 67 39.2%
  • Rap/Hip Hop

Votes: 36 21.1%
  • Classical

Votes: 29 17.0%
  • Punk

Votes: 45 26.3%
  • Country

Votes: 15 8.8%
  • Pop

Votes: 50 29.2%
  • Grunge

Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Metal

Votes: 65 38.0%
  • Jazz

Votes: 26 15.2%

• Total voters

miGz

i <3 hayley williams
Alternative Rock, Rock, Punk, Pop, & some other ones.
Some screamo too.

Trainmaster718

ORAS is here!
Y u no list industrial
D:<

Man, I'm tired of these kinds of posts. To tell you the truth, I would have loved to have added industrial, and ska, and many many other genres that all of you other people whine about. But Serebii's polls only allow up to 10 choices, and I picked the 10 genres that are most popular in America. All I can tell you is learn to type out whole words (it's not that hard) and don't whine over every little thing.

Last edited:

ianflowforever

Coordinator Plus
I like classical sometimes, but mostly alternative and techno/electro.
I listen to a good bit of Bjork, DCFC, TPS, Feist, Lisa Loeb, The Cure(sometimes), Modest Mouse, Frou Frou, Imogen Heap, Panic! at the disco, adele, and I recently became a fan of Owl City.
There may be some bands I forgot!

Rheine

Stabby McStabface
Pop, definitely pop. Maybe rock pop sometimes.
Mostly Vocaloid songs, anime/game soundtracks, and classic Disney soundtracks, though.
Yeah, I know I sound like a dorky geeky nerdy dork.

Haruka

Banned
The post above me made me lol.

To be honest, I like a little bit of everything and hate to identify with a specific genre. Also, sometimes I prefer something if I'm feeling a certain way, etc. But If I had to choose one to rule them all, Rock would probably be it. I grew up on it, still listen to it, play it, and most likely will for years to come. Has that nostalgia factor for me.

i really like pop, and pop rock and just rock
even electronic/dance

I'll just go with the majority and say rock. Although sometimes, I listen to other genres, too. But mostly rock.