• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are your favorite Pokemon forums?

OldManJenkins

Lol, wut?
What are your favorite Pokemon forums besides Serebii?

I used to frequent a lot of different Pokemon forums back in they heyday of 5 or 10 years ago, you may remember me or my aliases Brock and AChipOfftheOldBrock. I used to go on a lot of smaller forums that are now dead, specifically I remember spending a lot of time on Ever Grande City but it is now defunct. So what other forums do you guys enjoy? Ill mention Pokecommunity and Marilland

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Pkmn is okay but the main site hasn’t been updated very much and the news section is extremely outdated as the “newest games” it has being announced are ORAS. The forum section has some activity but it’s very little. I used Pokemasters for a bit but then I couldn’t get onto the site on my laptop as it wouldn’t load at all and I haven’t even tried logging on in over six years.

TwilightBlade

Never actually joined any other Pokemon forums before joining this one although I've visited Bulbagarden and PokeBeach on occasion just out of curiosity. I prefer using social media to keep up with the latest Pokemon news and I barely visit here. :[

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Most of them are basically inactive. I used Smogon for some time but I haven't really been active there for a few years either. The rise of massive generalized social media sites like Facebook and Twitter has generally killed off smaller, more specialized sites, with only the largest ones like Serebii surviving. There really aren't a whole lot of other options for active forums these days.

OldManJenkins

Lol, wut?
Most of them are basically inactive. I used Smogon for some time but I haven't really been active there for a few years either. The rise of massive generalized social media sites like Facebook and Twitter has generally killed off smaller, more specialized sites, with only the largest ones like Serebii surviving. There really aren't a whole lot of other options for active forums these days.
Yeah, this is what my experience has been. Back in the heyday I feel like it was a lot easier to find smaller tight knit communities that actually were active. Social media, and Reddit especially, are forum killers

RedBlastoise

Cerulean Blues
I visit Smogon and Bulbagarden a lot to get information about certain stuff but I don't have accounts there. I did notice that both sites are still really active even though most forums are dying these days. I think they're more active than this forum even. I used to like Marriland's forum too but it's not available any more. :(

Monox D. I-Fly

With the Will. Wait, that's a Digimon forum. Sorry, I'm just a bit sad that there's no active Digimon forum other than what I mentioned.

Ioneos

old geezer
What are your favorite Pokemon forums besides Serebii?

I used to frequent a lot of different Pokemon forums back in they heyday of 5 or 10 years ago, you may remember me or my aliases Brock and AChipOfftheOldBrock. I used to go on a lot of smaller forums that are now dead, specifically I remember spending a lot of time on Ever Grande City but it is now defunct. So what other forums do you guys enjoy? Ill mention Pokecommunity and Marilland
Hey, I was just scouring the internet trying to find more info on Ever Grande City. I was a mod there for a short time but can’t even remember my usernames there, lol.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Marriland seems like a pretty cool guy from what I saw of him ngl. Plus he's another marril lover!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
I miss EGC, and it's a shame it was barely archived by the wayback machine. Was probably my favorite back in the day, despite how much of a dumb teen I was during that era of my life. I only really go on Pokecommunity nowadays because it's the only forum I feel is active anymore for Pokemon that isn't a Reddit Subforum.

I'd occasionally peek at Pokemon International Forums, but something happened with it back in September and is not really around anymore. I also like Petalburg Woods Network when it was around, but that's long gone.