1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What are your favorite pokemon shipping pairs?

Discussion in 'Shippers Community' started by Phantomanime Reviewer, Mar 16, 2018.

1. hello I'm new to the forums and an avid shipping of pokemon characters. I've even done fanfics of them and I'd like to know some of the favorite shippings of the people here. just curious. some of mine that I frequently ship are amourshipping, Luckshipping, Rocketshipping, Roboticshipping, Sommeliershipping, and several others

2. oshawott7

oshawott7 cat burgler

I ship pretty much everything except Advanceshipping. My endgame ships are Poke, Contest, Ikari, Wishful, Boutique, Handyman, Snowpoint and Jellow.

I love several ships though, my other favorites being:
    - Egocentric (Harley x Ursula)
    - Festival (Harley x Solidad)
    - Flarebuster (Trip x Georgia)
    - Luck (Brock x Lucy)
    - Pallet (Ash x Gary)
    - Pearl (Ash x Dawn)
    - Pretentious (Gary x Ursula)
    - Rocket. (Jessie x James) The only reason it's not one of my endgame ships is because I can see it staying platonic.
    - Respect (Ash x Drew)
    - Snarky (Trip x Ursula)
    - Sommelier (Cilan x Burgundy)

and soooooo much more lol

3. Satoshi no masara

Satoshi no masara I'm not Red

Anime-wise, I only like Amourshipping (OTP) and Advanceshipping (the pair that I shipped longest). I think Aureliashipping is nice. As for manga, I'm torn between Luckyshipping and Specialshipping. Apart from those mentioned, I'm not interested with other shippings.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
  4. Sprinter1988

Sprinter1988 Well-Known Member

Anime: Ash x Misty, Ash x May, Ash x Dawn, Ash x Bianca (Movie 5), Ash x Bianca (Unova), Ash x Georgia, Ash x Mallow, Ash x Korrina, Ash x Lillie, Brock x Lucy, Brock x Solidad, Clemont x Korrina
    Manga: Red x Green (Female), Red x Yellow, Red x Misty, Gold x Kris, Ruby x Sapphire, Ruby x Courtney (didn't read any more after Hoenn)