• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are your favorite/the most epic moments in Journeys?

Sham

The Guardian of War
During the course of the series

Serena reuniting with Ash for 30 seconds
Seeing Serena’s Pancham again
Pikachu beating Charizard
Blaziken refusing to eat the Torchics
Dracovish and Sirfetch’d
Seeing Ash’s old Pokémon
Seeing Marshtomp
Sunflora

Red and Blue

-Ash battling with Mr. Mime for the first time
-the capture of Dragonite, which was a big game changer for the series
-Go catching Suicune.
-the Alolan episodes. Especially the Aether family reunion and the battle royal episode with Ash being treated like a celebrity.
-Ash vs. Cynthia and Ash vs. Leon.
-Ash's previous captures cheering Pikachu on to win against Charizard is currently my favorite moment of Journeys and willl likely stay that way. Unless the final episode really manage to impress me.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Here's my top 15, although there are so many more
- Ash beating Leon with all the companions and mons just HAS to be no. 1
- "Champion", "Champion", "Champion". Legit easily the best moment ever before Ash vs Leon, what an epic way to cement Ash's alola champion status and continue that ever since in every Masters 8 episode
- Ash, Dawn, Brock, Goh and Cynthia taking on TG once again. Those legends Arceus specials were just DP reborn man, they were too perfect
- Lillie's episode, the entire story, the way they reunite, it's beautiful storyboarding, it's such a perfect episode
- Ash's Riolu and Goh's raboot evolving into Lucario and Cinderace and then the whole aftermath. The whole DD arc in general in the anime was really top tier albeit rushed
- Paul's return episode, all the Oak mons interacting with JN mons, it was beautiful to see
- Ash beating Cynthia. The slugfest between Lucario and Garchomp was BRUTUAL
- Lei being introduced and the first Alola episode in general
- Serena's return episode, they handled her character so well
- Goh and Drizzile looking at the starry sky and the conversation they had, and it coming full circle when Inteleon evolved and looked at the night sky along with Goh
- Gary's return episode and seeing Infernape again
- Iris's return episode and seeing her battle Ash
- Ash vs Volkner
- Project Mew's finale with the Regis and Goh and Gary
- Ash catching Dragonite, Gengar and Lucario
- Sirfetchd's entire arc

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Guess I could say some more, but i will definitely have to go back into the shadows because of a couple of them.

Ash getting a Riolu, by extension getting a proper mega.
Seeing ash actually using all of the gimmicks to advance, instead of just focusing on the current one.
Getting resolution on the Mohn issue, sure it would've been nice to see it done back in SM but better late than never
also the following episode with the alola battle royal and how Ash was cheered on as their champion.

think of more later, but for now i'm heading back to the shadows.

Broseph08

Not counting the Pikachu/Charizard 1v1, Sirfetch'd making Garchomp stumble was my favorite moment
Ash catching Dragonite and Gengar was also a huge shock to me

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
The climax of Morpeko eating food at the M8!

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Obviously the clímax of Ash vs Leon and the Lillie episode. Funny how probably the series with the most negative talking since BW finished with my favorite battling and favorite non battling episode in this anime.

Also the first Satoking episode is easily the best filler episode in Journeys.
Individually the episodes have never been a problem for Pokemon Journeys
Pokemon Journeys has always known how to make some stellar and amazing episodes
But tying them together to make a cohesive story and narrative has always been one of its major drawbacks, such as proper organic screentime for Ash's mons, some arcs feeling less rushed, more time given to make some developments, believable
Basically love the episodes not the series
And even then id say it improved on it with time

Ryker101

Pikachu vs Charizard was awesome start to finish, felt like a proper boss fight with multiple phases

A lot of the character returns too, particularly Gary’s, Paul’s and Lillie/Gladion’s

Ash vs Volkner also stuck out to me, felt like the first real PWC battle. Crazy how long it took for a 3v3 but this didn’t disappoint at all