• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are your favorite TV shows?

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
My top 5 and why are:

Legend of the Seeker: Great storyline, fantastic cast, and original. The only problem is that is was DISCONTINUED! :(

Survivor: Watched since this show started, and the original Survival show.

Hell's Kitchen: Chef Ramesey finds great chefs, not-so great cooks, and stupid people who go for one of his restaurants. Hilarious to watch them crash and burn.

The Mentalist: Good story, humerous, and riveting, this is the only cop-drama I watch.

Master Chef: Chef Ramesey is awesome, so his 2 shows are up here, and this one has the same reasons as Hell's Kitchen for my favorite.

Tell me yours!

Rave

Banned
haven't watched tv in a while really. been mostly watching documentaries and some cooking/travel shows on different foods, cultures, etc.

been watching:

Portlandia - kinda annoying, but sadly true.
Dexter - Good stuff, good emotional manipulation, excellent story, characters and development, etc.
No Reservations - Anthony Bordain has quite a funny commentary
Regular Show - good stuff, just well written and executed.
It's always sunny - been catching up with it again after a long while. just funny for being completely deviant against better sense of thought.
House - yeah, kinda old and all, but... kinda enjoyed it in the past.
Lie to me - really loved this show, but got canned for fairly obvious reasons that i noticed over time with environment, culture and lots of things at that time really.
Firefly - excellent show, like no joke. really well written, highly accurate scientifically, etc.

Swampert is my Homeboy

Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma
I'm too lazy to give reasons but these are my favorite shows:

Workaholics
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Blue Mountain State
South Park
Futurama
Beavis and Butthead
Adventure Time
Regular Show

Silent_Vibrava

Fanfiction Writer
My favorite television shows are the following:

Better off Ted
Legend of Korra
The Avatar
Dexter's Laboratory
Doctor Who
Powerpuff Girls
Animal Cops
Law and Order
Adventure Time
My Little Pony Friendship is Magic
Spongebob (first 3 seasons)
Simpsons
Gravity Falls
Lilo & Stitch: The Series
Danny Phantom
Mythbusters
Codename Kids Next Door

ebevan91

LOST

Favorite currently running show is Game of Thrones, though I much prefer the books.

Other shows I watch

Fast N Loud
Pawn Stars
American Pickers
Border Wars
Everybody Loves Raymond
Friends
King of Queens
Homeland
The Americans
Ancient Aliens
Brad Meltzer's Decoded
Mankind Decoded
Sons of Guns

And other random historical or educational stuff you find on History/Discovery/National Geographic/Science/etc.

Last edited:

LizardonX

Banned
2 and a half men. Although I stopped watching after Charlie got the boot. Big bang theory is almost as good as the original.

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
Victorious >:3. But you probably already knew that... Mh..
Without counting anime/cartoons.
Buffy The Vampire Slayer.
Supernatural(Wel.. Only watched a bit, but thought it was rather decent)
ICarly sometimes...
Big Time Rush when I'm bored....
Twisted...

I really dunno anymore which ones I actually watch xD

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
I cannot believe i forgot grimm!!! I love that show! :)

C.y.a.n

Ace Trainer
Friends
Doctor Who
Torchwood
Sarah Jane Adventures
The Mentalist
Family Guy

Not much of a TV person

Poetry

Dancing Mad
In no particular order (my favourite shows, not the ones I've been watching recently):

Friends
Keeping Up Appearances
The Vicar of Dibley
The IT Crowd
Father Ted
The Simpsons
Scrubs
Doctor Who
The Returned
Frasier
Monk
The Big Bang Theory
The Mighty Boosh
TV Burp
Neighbours
The Apprentice
Psychoville

Last edited:

fairytrainer

Laverre Gym Leader
Breaking Bad
Ink Master
Big Brother (as of right now)

GoshinX03

Pride & Power
My top 5 and why are:

Legend of the Seeker: Great storyline, fantastic cast, and original. The only problem is that is was DISCONTINUED! :(

Let me start by saying if you liked this show, then you will LOVE the book series it's based off of, known as The Sword of Truth series[/URL], written by author Terry Goodkind. The TV series does not follow the book to well, which could have been part of the reason it was canceled. The books are very good, and you will find them to be a bit darker and maturer than their TV show counterpart.

Here's the link if you want to read more about it.

With that being said:

Top 5 Favorite Shows (in no particular order)

The Office - It's one of the very few comedic shows I've seen where I can actually relate to some of the character's issues, while retaining it's humor.

The Boondocks - Very funny show, and although a bit vulgar, I love how Aaron McGruder throws popular culture, media, and beliefs back in people's faces.

Archer - How can you NOT like this show? Archer's badass, and the show itself is very witty.

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air - I know this is an old show (now), but it's the same reason as I gave for The Office, but more on personal family issues, and hitting a lot closer to home.

The Simpsons - This show will forever be funnier to me than Family Guy, in the sense that it does not have to go to the extremes like Family Guy does for it's humor.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Let's see,

Survivor: I love watching that with my mother
Person of Interest: Good action, story, and humor
Legend of Korra: LOVE it
The Walking Dead: Who doesn't watch this show? It's wierd; I'm squeamish, but I watch this with my dad so it makes it more bearable. Can't wait for season 4!
Jeapordy: Keeps the mind sharp! I'm going to try and be a contestant someday
Under the Dome: It's all right, I'm just watching for the story, but if it keeps going on like it is, I'll probably just drop it. It's boring.
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Yeah...guilty pleasure I guess? Maybe not since I'm a girl, but I really enjoy it.

Breaking Bad
Game of Thrones
Dexter
Sherlock
Regular Show
Adventure Time
Marvelous Misadventures of Flap Jack

Also some anime. Kaiji in particular.

Rezzuréct

Allez Les Bleus!
My top 5 would be:

How I Met Your Mother