• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are your favorite TV shows?

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (should be everyone in the worlds favorite)
Doctor Who
Lost
Game of Thrones
Star Trek (mostly TNG)
Firefly
New Girl
American Horror Story
Fringe (I'm only on season 3 though. I've gotten my boyfriend hooked too!)
The X Files

As you can see, I love genre shows

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
I wouldn't say I have any favourite TV shows, but I can name a few I really like from certain categories:

Shows I gravitate to when channel-surfing:
Spongebob Squarepants
Practically any game show except Deal or No Deal
Animal Cops
Too Cute (kittens only)
Monk (Hands-down best detective show ever)
House (Hands-down best doctor show ever)
Big Bang Theory (Hands-down best reality/comedy show ever)
Pokemon
Yu-Gi-Oh (season 1 or 2 only, which I'm really glad is airing on TV now)
Family Guy
South Park
Robot Chicken
Teen Titans Go (though it doesn't nearly compare to the original)

Shows I'm showing increasing interest in:
The Simpsons
Phineas and Ferb

Shows I really want to watch but am too intimidated to start/continue due to following everything in order/multiple seasons/etc:
My Little Pony (though I've seen the first few episodes)
Adventure Time
Doctor Who (the biggest culprit in this category)
Firefly (compounded by the fact that I don't like ordinary westerns)
Bleach

Shows I'm actually succeeding on keeping up on/watching in order now (and like at the same time):
Death Note
One Piece
Ouran High School Host Club
Excel Saga
(In other words, I'm patient with anime and nothing else, it seems...)

Shows I used to catch on TV all the time and really miss:
Sailor Moon
Cardcaptors
Teen Titans (NOT Go)
Pokemon (season 1 only)

Big Bang Theory
Simpsons
Spongebob Squarepants
Regular Show
Adventure Time (my favourite)
Man v. Food
Anthony Bourdain (every show from this guy)
NCIS
The Mentalist
Arrow

Plus a lot more. ^_^

The Hiker king

Non Sequitur
Democracy Now
Colbert report
Daily show
Nova
Moyers and Company
Aspen institute presents
And what ever is on adult swim on Saturday nights

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
I don't really watch much TV but I do have a couple of favorite TV shows..

• Pretty Little Liars - the story is so interesting and I've actually ended up shouting at the TV a couple of times.
  • Pokemon - I need to catch up on the Unova episodes though.
  • The Wanted Life - I hope there will be a new season. I usually hate reality TV but I love that show and it's not because I'm a huge TW fan

SaveMeJeebus

Fish are friends
Favourite show still airing? Breaking Bad. Favourite past show? Possible LOST

Mister_SGG

Don't watch much TV anymore, but I do catch up on How I met Your Mother on Netflix.

Also for shows that don't come on anymore Batman: the animated series is sex

Breaking Bad hands down. After tonight's episode give that show and its cast all the Emmy's in Emmy Awards. Even the ones the show isn't up for.

Top 5 in no order:

-Avatar: The Last Airbender (probably number 1)
-Adventure Time
-Scrubs
-Whose Line is it Anyway?
-Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni

-South Park. I just can't leave that out.

Last edited:

Thefourelements

Family Guy( the earlier seasons)
How i met your mother
The big bang theory
Supernatural( trying to catch up on some seasons)
Glee (watch it randomly though)

My top Five favorate shows

RogueLapras

Water Gym Leader
I watch a lot of tv series, but most of my favorites have been cancelled :( Ok here goes:

The Vampire Diaries, True Blood, Teen Wolf, Supernatural, Downton Abbey, Smallville (cancelled), Arrow, Once Upon A Time, Grimm, Haven, Legend of the Seeker (cancelled), The Walking Dead, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Politcal Animals (cancelled), Xena (cancelled), Hercules (cancelled), Young Hercules (cancelled), Friends (cancelled) Gilmore Girls (cancelled), Terra Nova (cancelled), White Collar, Falling Skies, Fringe (cancelled), Buffy (cancelled), Angel (cancelled), Suits, Justified, Rizzoli and Isles, Heroes (cancelled), The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother (cancelled), Witchblade (cancelled), Firefly (cancelled), Closer/Major Crimes, Alphas (cancelled), Sanctuary (cancelled), Ghost Whisperer (cancelled), Merlin (cancelled), The New Girl, Revenge, Covert Affairs, The X-Files (cancelled), Alias (cancelled), Warehouse 13, Community, The Office (cancelled), 90's X-men animated series, 90's Batman series, Moonlight (cancelled), Being Human, Dallas, That 70's Show, Kyle XY (cancelled), The River (cancelled), Cougar Town, Person of Interest, Defiance, Wolflake (cancelled), Blood Ties (cancelled).

I'm looking forward to watching Sleepy Hollow, Dracula, and Gotham.

Emiko-Gale

I mostly watch animation, my favorites (not including Japanese animation) are Avatar: The Last Airbender, Teen Titans, As Told By Ginger, Kim Possible, Justice League.

I got too many favorites to count.

A few of my favorite anime are: xxxHolic, One Piece, Petite Princess Yucie, Tokyo Mew Mew, Squid Girl, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, and etc.

ebevan91

I watch a lot of tv series, but most of my favorites have been cancelled :( Ok here goes:

The Vampire Diaries, True Blood, Teen Wolf, Supernatural, Downton Abbey, Smallville (cancelled), Arrow, Once Upon A Time, Grimm, Haven, Legend of the Seeker (cancelled), The Walking Dead, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Politcal Animals (cancelled), Xena (cancelled), Hercules (cancelled), Young Hercules (cancelled), Friends (cancelled) Gilmore Girls (cancelled), Terra Nova (cancelled), White Collar, Falling Skies, Fringe (cancelled), Buffy (cancelled), Angel (cancelled), Suits, Justified, Rizzoli and Isles, Heroes (cancelled), The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother (cancelled), Witchblade (cancelled), Firefly (cancelled), Closer/Major Crimes, Alphas (cancelled), Sanctuary (cancelled), Ghost Whisperer (cancelled), Merlin (cancelled), The New Girl, Revenge, Covert Affairs, The X-Files (cancelled), Alias (cancelled), Warehouse 13, Community, The Office (cancelled), 90's X-men animated series, 90's Batman series, Moonlight (cancelled), Being Human, Dallas, That 70's Show, Kyle XY (cancelled), The River (cancelled), Cougar Town, Person of Interest, Defiance, Wolflake (cancelled), Blood Ties (cancelled).

I'm looking forward to watching Sleepy Hollow, Dracula, and Gotham.

A lot of those shows weren't really cancelled. They just ended.

RogueLapras

Water Gym Leader
A lot of those shows weren't really cancelled. They just ended.

Most of them were cancelled, but yeah some did end. Either way, most of my favorite shows aren't airing anymore.

The few shows I watch a lot, not counting Pokemon since that one is always #1 for me.

Non Cartoon stuff:

World's Dumbest - I always laugh, no matter how many times I seen the reruns

Hardcore Pawn - always entertains me

Paranormal Witness - always amazed at what ghosts and poltergeist can do, history of a place and the story of the people who survived them

Ghost Mines - just started watching it recently, found the stories and the hauntings really interesting

Haunted Collector - amazed at the artifacts that still hold spirits. Just amazed!

Cartoons:

Pokemon would always be #1 for me, others I also watch at times

Uncle Grandpa - not sure why I started to love the show, kept me entertained

Regular Show - really funny, and keeps me addicted, coming back for more

King of the Hill & Family Guy - liked both shows for a long time. So I still watch them when I get a chance and they are on