• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what are your favourite pokemon games?

ARCEUS£^

Spain fc ROCK
mine is esy emerald version with a battle frontier that totally beats platinums one.im currently on sapphire training up my pokemon for the third gym.

Alpha Gamer

Strength & Strategy
I honestly liked all main pokemon games.

junpearl63

their rooms
Yeah, me too. Although I always like the Mystery dungeon series a little bit more than the original.

txdaan

Who reads this is...
I like all the main games, and Dungeon and Ranger too, although the spin-offs get boring quite a bit faster once you're done with the story(which is also better then that of the main games in some cases). I never really played Colleseum or XD so I wouldn't know about those, but I didn't really like Battle Revolution.

ARCEUS£^

Spain fc ROCK
all you do in pokemon mystery dungeon is go through mazes and battling pokemon.THe wild lotad wants to join your team.but i still do find it quite entertaining when im bored so its not one of those games what you just cant get off

KazMazter

Competitive
I want to say HGSS, but I think Platinum just simply structured better. So I'd have to say Platinum.

Froggle

Lolipop Girl
Crystal. Best Storyline IMO, best characters, best Pokemon, most fun. Plus it introduced SO many things that create a base standard for all of the newer games. It's the only game that I don't get bored of after beating the E4, too XD

How many times has a thread of this topic come up though? >_< There are like 2 other 'favorite game' threads floating round.