• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are your hot takes on the anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Not wanting Ash to not win a league that the narrative had been pushing for him to win with more hints that he would win this league then any other because “no continuity” is such a stupid argument.
Stop trying to glorify SM and downgrade XY and DP. Ash should’ve never been in SM.
He shouldn't have been in anything after Johto, DP at the very latest.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Not wanting Ash to not win a league that the narrative had been pushing for him to win with more hints that he would win this league then any other because “no continuity” is such a stupid argument.
Stop trying to glorify SM and downgrade XY and DP. Ash should’ve never been in SM.
Stop overglorifying XY and DP to put less emphasis on SM's win
And why is 'no continuity ' a stupid argument???? Winning the league is a MAJOR thing for Ash, a culmination of one of his goals from the starting of the series. Not having any sense of continuity for that moment is stupid
Like I said, just the teasing and hypes doesn't mean it'll be better for Ash to win, when him winning in Alola fits the narrative so much better and he's actually champion of a region he cares about and bonded with, rather than being the ultimate winner for the sake of hype

Gingertail24

Honestly kukui felt more like an uncle to me than a father figure. Was never fully convinced of the whole father/son dynamic. Burnett as well but I don't think they played up their dynamic as much as with ash and kukui

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Honestly kukui felt more like an uncle to me than a father figure. Was never fully convinced of the whole father/son dynamic. Burnett as well but I don't think they played up their dynamic as much as with ash and kukui
I agree
This man didn’t give me a father vibe, at least not an appropriate one

k6666

Pikachu Fan
tumblr_odblaeTv3E1rsrk2xo1_540.gif

They were the best group in the series and thats the objective truth. Sure you might not like the series but they arguably were the closest as a group
True imo their interaction is wholesome , their chemistry is the best , the there bounce with each other very well , they are the hightlight of the series , its irritating their good bye episode is meh :( cause they deserve better farewell , how i wish anipoke have budget to have cilan comeback, i miss them

Actually im fine with XY had lack of continuity, it would be much better sure , but i'm glad its stand alone
Despite have many continuity JN Delivered with a lot of miss opportunities except for Serena , Iris and Paul also Alola Region

GLTSRY

Sorry not sorry for my smugness
I have to agree - Ash being the Alola champion just feels right. He has a strong bind with the region and the people, more so than with other regions.

…on the other hand, while it feels right, it only does so because JN, for all the flaws it has, hit the nail on the head with the Alola episodes. Especially 112 was brilliant and wouldn’t work as well if he became the Kalos League champion. However, the Alola league, at the end of the day, still feels like a mere school tournament instead of a proper league. I’m sorry, but no one had more than 3 Pokémon bar Kukui and James was in the QF ffs. It’s hard to take such a league serious.

GLTSRY

Sorry not sorry for my smugness
She thinks Kukui is some sort of pedo because of his game design of having an unbuttoned shirt, even though he's in Poke-Hawaii
Saying he's a pedo for having that design in front of the kids lmao
And best part, she calls Kukui 'Kuku' man
All the psych ward patients coming to serebiiforums istg lol
Lmao

My man Kukui is by far the freshest and most chilled character in the entire franchise, never thought that someone could hate him

Status
Not open for further replies.