• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Are Your Ideas For Pokemon Chronicles?

Evil Azurill

RIP Maddie
Oh, I can't believe I completely forgot about Team Go-Getters!! That's another special I would *love* to see.

Deoxys Breeder

Deoxys Trainer
ideas

journy with may and max. (Maybe brenden can join)

Or journies of Oaks youth. (he appearied in his youth in Pokemon 4 ever the one with celebi

HarleyScarow

Emerald Shinigami
1. You know those Gym Leaders that appear for only one episode? They should appear in the chronicles with an episode for each of them, for fairness.

2. They should make a movie out of every character that appears in the Pokemon Chronicles--because they're important too, you know what I mean.

3. A side-series for May and Harley travelling in Johto for whatever they want to. Eventually, there is some lovey-dovey relationship before it all ends.

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
i reckon a episode where we see may and drew in johto XD And some contestshipping romance

HarleyScarow

Emerald Shinigami
1. There would be contests in every city/town in Johto.
2. The Gym Leaders would be inside of these contests.
3. There would be a double-appeal round every contest.
4. The group would lose as many contests as they win.
5. Obtained Pokemon would actually make sense in contests.
6. The Grand Festival would be about eight episodes. Good night.

scissorX

I'd like to see some more of Richie and Jimmy, Marina & Vincent, maybe the latter metting May in Johto.

I'd also like to see more of the Elite 4 through the chronicles episodes, like having people battle them, training, etc.

uber gon

Accept Change
An episode where Misty gets over her fear of bugs. As a bonus, have the writers explain why she's so afraid of them.

Akaba

L Kickin' the Noise
I want Masato to find a Death Note.

And then kill off Ralts, blame it on Haruka - she goes to jail. He then preceeds to kill off Satoshi, Hikari and Takeshi.

He wipes that up, cries, gets his own show and it becomes 'Pocket Monsters: The Masato Story' as he starts out as a pokemon trainer.

I want Masato to find a Death Note.

And then kill off Ralts, blame it on Haruka - she goes to jail. He then preceeds to kill off Satoshi, Hikari and Takeshi.

He wipes that up, cries, gets his own show and it becomes 'Pocket Monsters: The Masato Story' as he starts out as a pokemon trainer.
Sounds terrible.

The Masato Story part, not the killing part.

scissorX

I think they should do a competition or something letting a fan make an episode, like juding fanshipping work then the best wins.

CrystalSaurTower

They would NEVER let a fan make an episode. The more people realize that the better. In fact, has any popular anime allowed there fans to direct there own episode? No. And they never will. And if Chronicles still goes on, we need that GS ball thing finished. I mean, Kurt has to have done SOMETHING with that thing by now. Perhaps when May/Drew/Whatever passes thorugh?

Aikara

I would like to see May in Jhoto, maybe some old gym leaders too.

HarleyScarow

Emerald Shinigami
- Haruka, Shuu, and Harley compete in a Pokémon Contest together.
- Like aforementioned stated, there needs to be a finishing for the GS Ball.
- Since Masato is starting off on a journey, dedicate an arc to him alone.
- For Takeshi's little brothers and sisters, there needs to be a gym challenge.
- A little shipping episode for Harley and Jessie where they meet from nowhere.
- A flashback episode involving when Kasumi and Kenji's Azurill hatched out.

n@nd0

It's good to b back!
maybe may met with brendan, marina, jimmy, vincent, misty, etc, in her journey around jhoto

Dax

Legend
I want to see May's contest in Johto and maybe winning the Grand Festival. I would really like to see Max getting his first pokemon, Tracey's Schyter evolving and maybe some Ash's Hoenn pokemon focus...I miss Sceptile and Swellow...

DaMike52

Banned
They should have a lot more episodes including Misty being a gym trainer. After all she was replaced because she had no purpose and now that she does I think she should be included a lot more.

I like Misty.

HarleyScarow

Emerald Shinigami
Team Galaxy would have had a 15 episode arc during Kurogane City.
- Admin Mercury appears, stealing all of the fossils.
- They use the time difference between fossils and present for gods.
- There is something like the rock sage protecting all of the fossils.
- Some of those scientists at the lab actually work for Team Galaxy.
- Hyouta can explain why he loves fossil rocks so much in a filler.