1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What Are Your New Year's Resolutions?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Power Up, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Power Up

Power Up Huh...

I'm pretty positive that everyone is in 2018 now, what are all y'all resolutions?

2. Pokegirl Fan~

Pokegirl Fan~ *Sailor Mars*

not me, my clock stopped at 11:59 so I'm stuck in 2017 for forever D:

For me I guess it's to maybe help plan out my 10 year high school reunion and to be a better user on here :D

3. Frozocrone

Frozocrone Miraculous!

Just be a better person and more helpful/less cynical in general.

4. PrinceOfFacade

PrinceOfFacade Ghost-Type Master

Live long enough to see 2019.

That's basically my resolution every year.

5. Satoshi & Touko

Satoshi & Touko The Princess is here <3

To make myself feel that I'm being fully serious with college/work. I feel like I've been a little more slack off-ish than usual this year. Also, to not let myself feel bored as often. XD

6. Kung Fu Ferret

Kung Fu Ferret The Next God

Find true love. That's it.

7. Darthlord7

Darthlord7 The King of Pokélantis

To get my Bachelor's Degree and complete my mandatory military service plus to live long enough to accomplish both lol

8. Hmm... I guess I have a couple.

One is to keep improving at art. I’m extremely proud of how far I came with my art in 2017, and I hope to go even further in 2018. Learn how to get better at digital art, strive to make bigger projects, and maybe even get noticed by a celebrity if I draw them?

The other is to start writing frequently again. This time last year I was writing a ton, but as the year went on I just lost that spark I had for writing. I want to get back into it really bad, so it’s my resolution!

9. 345ash-greninja

345ash-greninja XY(Z) is the best!!!

To establish my foothold in the local film industry as a reputed playback singer and forge a sucessful career in singing.

Plus to become a better user in PAD. :D

10. Power Up

Power Up Huh...

I've given up trying :p

11. 345ash-greninja

345ash-greninja XY(Z) is the best!!!

Sure it's difficult since so many heated debates go on and on there, but that still is at the moment one of my ambitions. :)

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
  12. Captain Jigglypuff

Captain Jigglypuff Leader of Jigglypuff

My resolution is to not make resolutions.

13. Power Up

Power Up Huh...

Genius. xD

14. Victorian Rush

Victorian Rush Rising Star

My resolution is to go to the gym more than twice a week. Since I have wedding coming up in August, I want to lose as much weight as I possibly can. Finding the motiviation to go is the problem and I am determined to motivate myself into going more often.

15. satopi

satopi All hail Satomine Night!

To better myself and live my own life. Try not to let my emotions & thoughts be silenced and be treated like disposable garbage again. And I guess lose some weight & treat myself more. Also save up more money and achieve my long term goals. :)

16. •Cute Pokemon Lover•

•Cute Pokemon Lover• Just wait for it

To weigh 110 lb and look better physically <3

17. Post Moderation

Post Moderation Invisible Presence

To lose weight and not have so many health issues.