• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Are Your New Year's Resolutions?

I'm pretty positive that everyone is in 2018 now, what are all y'all resolutions?

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
not me, my clock stopped at 11:59 so I'm stuck in 2017 for forever D:

For me I guess it's to maybe help plan out my 10 year high school reunion and to be a better user on here :D

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Just be a better person and more helpful/less cynical in general.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
To make myself feel that I'm being fully serious with college/work. I feel like I've been a little more slack off-ish than usual this year. Also, to not let myself feel bored as often. XD

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
To get my Bachelor's Degree and complete my mandatory military service plus to live long enough to accomplish both lol

Hmm... I guess I have a couple.

One is to keep improving at art. I’m extremely proud of how far I came with my art in 2017, and I hope to go even further in 2018. Learn how to get better at digital art, strive to make bigger projects, and maybe even get noticed by a celebrity if I draw them?

The other is to start writing frequently again. This time last year I was writing a ton, but as the year went on I just lost that spark I had for writing. I want to get back into it really bad, so it’s my resolution!

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
To establish my foothold in the local film industry as a reputed playback singer and forge a sucessful career in singing.

Plus to become a better user in PAD. :D

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
I've given up trying :p

Sure it's difficult since so many heated debates go on and on there, but that still is at the moment one of my ambitions. :)

Last edited:

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
My resolution is to go to the gym more than twice a week. Since I have wedding coming up in August, I want to lose as much weight as I possibly can. Finding the motiviation to go is the problem and I am determined to motivate myself into going more often.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
To better myself and live my own life. Try not to let my emotions & thoughts be silenced and be treated like disposable garbage again. And I guess lose some weight & treat myself more. Also save up more money and achieve my long term goals. :)