• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are your opinions of Go (and Koharu) so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshxSatoshi

Ice Aurelia
To be honest I’m not a fan. I didn’t like how he insisted that Ash not help Bulbasaur and actively kept grabbing him to not assist. Definitely needs to be explained in future episodes for me to get over it. Other than that he’s fine and Koharu is... there?

Sonnas

Yeah I feel she's kinda there as well in the 1st and 2nd episode where she ignored Ash. Also you mean the Ivysaur right?

BlueDragonfangirl

I like Go after the third episode and am looking forward to his developed friendship with Ash over the course of this new series.

Not liking new gal, been third episode in a row she keeps giving Ash the cold shoulder for no explanation, I'm confused as heck. Is she jealous or something?

game3524

I like them both so far.

Go already has good chemistry with Ash and does contrast him well when it comes to his personality. Koharu hasn't been featured much, but I think she is going to have a fun dynamic with Ash. Their personalities are polar opposites of one another and that can lead to some pretty fun interactions if done correctly.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I really love Go so far and his and ash dymanic is already better than ash and cilans or ash and clemonts for me
Koharu is eh but she hasn't had any development yet and i think she might develop into something very likable

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
I really love Go so far and his and ash dymanic is already better than ash and cilans or ash and clemonts for me
Koharu is eh but she hasn't had any development yet and i think she might develop into something very likable
To be honest i am bit wearly of go and his relationship with Satoshi

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
They've appeared in 3 episodes, can't you people wait?

Leonhart

Imagineer
Gou is like a slightly more practical version of Satoshi with less charisma, and Koharu is sort of just there for now. I wish that Koharu would receive just as much attention as Gou, but that's not looking very likely as of right now.

Ubermuk

Sticky & Sweet
It's way too soon to make an accurate assessment of the new cast members. I will go on record and say that no I don't really like either Go or Koharu that much right now but I'm willing to give them at least 20 episodes before I harp on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.