• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are your plans/goals for 2020?

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Survive the coronavirus pandemic.

After that, maybe get a paying job.

Chaos Emperor

No hope.....
I was planning on getting lasik eye surgery as well as undergoing lap band surgery, however this god forsaken virus has brought everything to a halt so I dunno when or even if I’ll be able to do so, whether 2020, 2021, or just never cause the virus shuts us down forever. :(

Noa

Pokemon Crystal is my happy place
A steady workout plan, since i'm inside all the time i've been doing exercises to pass the time. A routine is starting to settle in so hopefully i'll be able to keep it. I'm really out of shape so i'm mostly focusing on basic cardio, small weights and some ab exercises.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
*Might pick up coding again. Got burnt out of it but I need to get back into it if I want to make my own game at some point
*Plan out what I’m doing after graduation in 6 months. This has been driving me insane lately.
*Spend more time with my friends irl. We usually either have late night calls on Discord and/or play games but if it’s not that, I’m probably sucked up in my own life issues being busy.
*Exercise more frequently. Haven’t had the time to last year
*Get a new job. I hate having a repetitive life so I need to shake it up a bit
RIP the last 3

KingstonUponHulbury

Assuming UK restrictions are lifted somewhat within the next 2 months or so (i.e. we might see a reopening of retail outlets, but not restaurants), I'm planning on attending a Warhammer doubles tournament with a friend. We placed in the top third last time and I'd like to beat that, ideally through additional painting scores.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
While said pandemic literally doesn't affect me, my goal is to get my psyche in order. I took my first step against depression last week and i plan to walk the talk all the way. Mother is also incapacitated rn, so her well being is second to my own. After that I'll just wing it i guess.

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
I'll probably remember 2020 as the year nothing happened since all social events were cancelled. Personally the pandemic hasn't affected me to much as I dont know anyone who's gotten it.

My only goal for the rest of 2020 will be to get moved into my first home.

Darato

(o,..,o)
Was supposed to be going in though out this year, checking and upgrading the Neuropace I had inserted into my head last year; but that's put on hold with the virus.

L.F.D.