• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are your POPULAR opinions about the anime?

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Actually this comment kinda did something and brought up a point because why was Olivia given that shirt and Kukui kept his Game Freak design? Quite frankly I'd rather then both just keep their original sprites. Olivia's SM design and they gave her that shirt for why
You are amazing and wonderful as always, thank you for posting this

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
bruh is this you?
LMAO
You are amazing and wonderful as always, thank you for posting this
Jane no one is arguing that you're right for Olivia being covered up in the anime being a weird thing
What you are being clowned for is saying Kukui is a pedo for having his design which is a typical Hawaii design
Have some common sense I beg you

ShuckFam

No. I don't even hate the butt shaking scene really

But this doesn't even compare to OS comedy
Sarah Natchocheese's voice really grates on me.

God bless the Japanese version for allowing me to watch the end of this saga in peace.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
@Damerdal
That reminds me of this post I made a few years back

geminisama

Er what's the point of listing popular opinions if by default they're opinions that are agreed upon by most fans any way?

I'll say the most obvious on however, that Thunder Armor was bullcrap. The fact it was only used once to help Ash beat Liza and Tate says it all.

Alolan Glaceon

Glaceon master
There is nothing wrong with wearing short or light T-shirts if the temperature of the region is different. Worse, if you walk in a short skirt or shorts where it's snowing, it's unhealthy. I don't understand why people who like SM are trolling? The fact that they like this series, I would still understand if I wrote 24/7 about how I hate Kalos and insulted the characters from this series without respecting the opinions of others. Anyway, just sending children outside the house for the night where such a pokemon can hurt you is dangerous

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Ash winning the league and the following Kukui battle were Extremely cathartic to watch and the Kukui battle is insanely well animated

Ash vs Leon is tied for Ash vs Paul as the best battle of the anime and the final episode is just without contest the best animated sequence from anipoke

The whole Paul rivalry and Infernape storyline is the best written arc of anipoke and yet to be rivaled

Dawn is the best pokegirl bar none

Ash vs Alain was insanely well animated as well even if Ash lost

Ash vs Drake and Gary are kino

The Alolan team are the best in terms of interactions.

Some of my fav popular opinions

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Complain about genwars, while literally participating in it himself. Spends a good portion complaining about the OS and PAD, then whines about people criticizing Serena and how she's not prominent in these last episodes.

How is that *not* salty? Don't be disingenuous lmao
Mocking people for their thoughts on Brock and Misty being back is participating in genwars? Nice reach lmao. You're just looking for something to whine about lol.

Damerdal

[Dam]n h[er] Gan[dal]f!
I'll say the most obvious on however, that Thunder Armor was bullcrap. The fact it was only used once to help Ash beat Liza and Tate says it all.

On the surface, it might seem like "bullcrap", however Thunder Amor was foreshadowed.

As BS as it might have been, I loved how there was actually an in-universe explanation for it, harkening way back to Taillow's capture episode where it might have actually killed itself if Ash didn't capture it. It was also pretty much Swellow's version of Guts.

It didn't happen again because very few of Ash's Pokémon had that type of stamina and stubborn resistance to Electric-type attacks, and there wasn't another double battle scenario (there aren't that many double battles in the anime, period) where triggering a Thunder Armor would have been appropriate.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
And at the end of the day, a lot of people are just gonna be biased towards what they grew up with.
I grew up with Gen 1. It sucked. What came after it was a lot better.

Wait...this is the popular opinions thread, not the controversial opinions thread.

Olivia's SM design and they gave her that shirt for why
Because Disney...

Ash vs Paul and Ash vs Leon are peak