• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are your taboo opinions about the anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
pretty sure charizard didnt win out wdym
Are you saying that this didn't happen and I just dreamt it?

2l0wisjzlp851.jpg

PokemonBattleFanatic-

The frog wars ended years ago, it's over
Idc about some stupid frog war,I just gave him a link for more insight.
----------------------------------------
Edit: But now that you mentioned it the Frog Wars are over,the XYers are no longer hijacking the PAD.There eventually became a SM war which was an absolute mess but I'll leave it at that.

Last edited:
Alain winning the Kalos League is stupid. Alain literally had no reason to win and didn’t even want to win. Ash had everything.

DatsRight

Alain winning the Kalos League is stupid. Alain literally had no reason to win and didn’t even want to win. Ash had everything.
Well, the whole 'moral victor' thing I suppose made sense for the Flare arc, but really it wasn't that well executed, especially given they supposedly planned it out since the start of the series.

Not to mention, again, trying to have their cake and eat it too by hyping up Greninja as the big victor for half the series in place of focusing on more genuine story and character development so people wouldn't feel as screwed over when it didn't happen.

Charizard was looking at Serena's Braixen, and Greninja did what a frog has to do.
He was defending his girl friend. (Yes Greninja and Braixen were dating just like their trainers :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.