• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are your teams looking like?

Damjean

About to confront Noble H-Lilligant and my team is at the moment:

Dewott (Masamune)
Luxio (Pandoria)
Crobat (Yuri)
Roselia (Floren)
Drifloon (Azami)
Graveler

May decide to use Ursaluna depending on how hard it is to get a Peat Block for it. H-Growlithe is going to have to wait until I can access the third area.
Ursaluna is a beast!
I think i've spent 2,5 hours to find the Peat Block. But it was totaal worth it.

Ursaluna is a beast!
I think i've spent 2,5 hours to find the Peat Block. But it was totaal worth it.
I must have been incredibly lucky. Soon as I unlocked Ursaluna as a ride Pokémon I used him and found a peat block right near the little area where you first battle him within a minute

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
My team ended up being
Typhlosion
Samurott (that my brother traded me)
Ursaluna
Zoroark
Sneasler
Goodra

then swapped in Kleavor, Wydeer and Turtwig now and again.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
My current team is now

Typhlosion
Rhyhorn
Haunter
Sylveon
Bibarel (Still looking for better water alternatives if possible)
Luxray (I was training a old one but i managed to snag a wild Luxray, this is nice since Luxio evolves at 30 and mine was just 23)

Shinkou

I've just recently got access to Noble Sneasler in the Highlands

Currently as I type this I have:
H-Typhlosion: Yurei lvl 68
Alpha-Walrein: Alice who will be switched out for Alpha Gliscor or maybe Alpha Gardevoir depending on who is closer to her current level of 68.
Alpha-Overqwil: Fia lvl 68
Alpha-Yanmega: Hayate lvl 68
Alpha-Goodra: Shelby lvl 68
Alpha-Empoleon: Mikoto lvl 69; Just switched her in in place of my Alpha Gyarados who I caught as a Magikarp in the Fieldlands

As can be seen, they're all Alphas exept Yurei, and even if I get alphas of the same evolution line that is unlikely to change.
Of course other than Yurei I still might switch them out.

ShadowForce720

On my team is currently this:

Hisuian Samurott(Water/Dark)
Ursaluna(Ground/Normal)
Kleavor(Bug/Rock)
Staraptor(Normal/Flying)
Luxray(Electric)
Wyrdeer(Normal/Psychic)

At one point I did have a Floatzel(Water) and a Bibarel(Normal/Water) on the team but their rotated off now.

So yeah I did have 3 Water types on the team at one point.lol XD

I’m still planning to get a Overqwil, Hisuian Arcanine, Hisuian Electrode, and Hisuian Braviary for the team once I can find and catch their pre-evolutions.

I do have to say it’s took me awhile to finally find my first Pete Block for my Ursaring so that I could evolve it however after that I found two more Pete Blocks quite easily.

I have to say this game really does encourage you to use rotation which is nice and interesting and you do benefit more in this game from rotating your team.

Madison M

My team at the end of the game was Typhlosion, Overqwil, Alpha Leafeon, Glaceon, Empoleon, and shiny Rapidash.

Right now (beginning of the postgame) my team is Typhlosion, Alpha Leafeon, Empoleon, shiny Ambipom, shiny Aipom, and shiny Gallade. I'm mainly shiny hunting and completing requests.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
My team as of the fourth area (recently got access to Sneaseler as a mount)

H-Samurott (Masamune)
Crobat (Yuri)
Ursaluna (Satorl)
Roserade (Floren)
Luxray (Pandoria)
H-Arcanine (Sienna Khan)

In rotation:
Drifblim (Azami)
H-Lilligant (Silvia)
Alpha Bronzong (Palamedes)

Think my team is pretty much finalised now, was quite fortunate I was able to get the evolution items for Ursaluna, Arcanine, Roserade and Lilligant relatively quickly.

Last edited:
My team when I beat the game was
  • Samurott
  • Luxray
  • Basculegion
  • Overqwil
  • Arcanine
  • Braviary
Initially I only wanted to use new Pokémon for my team, and I had planned to add Zoroark as well. However Luxray had been with me from the start as a Shinx and by the time I could catch a Zorua I had grown quite attached to it. Zoroark didn't have that much synergy with the rest of my team, and having a T-Waver was nice. I also haven't used a Luxray since I first played Platinium when it first released.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I just beat Noble Arcanine last night & I'm now a seventh star rank. I currently have the following pokemon in rotation:
  • Repun (Dewott)- lv. 40
  • Megumi (Monferno)- lv. 41
  • Nusa-kor (Alpha Stantler)- lv. 48
  • Mirai (Roserade)- lv. 36
  • Charap (Chatot)- lv. 35
  • Seiko (Gliscor)- lv. 47
  • Taku (Rampardos)- lv. 55
  • Dijon (Porygon2)- lv. 37
  • Hoyau (Goomy)- lv. 39
  • Chep (Basculin)- lv. 44
Several pokemon were ones I received from trades so I could have doubles of my Brilliant Diamond team. All of my pokemon are pretty strong, though Repun, Megumi, & Mirai have done most of the work for the noble battles. while Taku & Seiko have been the best for wild battles since they're levels are so high, and Hoyau & Nusa-kor have shown to be potential powerhouses in their last few fights. I feel like my team could be compared to Ash's journeys team since I got so many rare pokemon early on and they're all at various levels. It feels weird going against the traditional formula of raising pokemon so much since the last time I felt like this was when I used an Action Replay, but I'm still loving my team so far.

Chep was THE HARDEST member of my team to catch though (harder than trading, every gym battle in BDSP, AND the last three noble fights). Not only are Basculin annoyingly skiddish in this game, but I wanted a male and when I first started hunting for it every Basculin I could find was a female. If it wasn't for YouTube videos showing me what to do I would've just given up & used a Qwilfish instead.

Last edited:

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
I keep constantly changing my team because I've been busy exploring the lands rather than moving on with the story. :p
But as of this post, I have a Typhlosion, Golbat, Luxray, Floatzel, Staraptor, and Parasect. All of which are alpha Pokemon found in the first area.
Quoting myself because my team has drastically changed since then (I just arrived at Alabaster Icelands).

H-Typhlosion
Kleavor (Alpha) - haven't been using this guy much ever since I got Ursaluna. Will replace later.
Machamp (Alpha)
Ursaluna (Alpha)
Porygon-Z
Overqwil (Alpha)

I've had Basculegion for a short while too.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
My newest update. Mostly Hisuian Starters Origin Dialga, my new lvl 85 Alpha Garchomp and Shaymin. Typhlosion is feel squeamish and is in the back.

275014334_3119796128264080_884613935211189196_n.jpg