1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What are your thoughts on Happiny?

Discussion in 'Past Pokémon Generations Discussion' started by *futachimaru*, Dec 22, 2011.

1. *futachimaru*

*futachimaru* Music Maker/ Dreamer

I know this is random, but I was just wondering how others think of happiny
    I think she is super cute!

2. Aura Sensei™

Aura Sensei™ User Title

I would say in the Anime,it is cute even though it is very strong!:D

3. Squiddly Dee

Squiddly Dee ∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋

Well, I don't really like Happiny's design, but I have to admit that she was VERY cute in the anime.

4. abrar14

abrar14 Statter Master

Happiny is VERY cute!

5. DragonA7X

DragonA7X BASSHOLE

Its cute but I am not big on pink

6. floatzel98

floatzel98 → s o a r i n g

yes it's a cute pokemon, but when i got it in platinum i never hatched it out of the egg.

7. foxyman1167

foxyman1167 From Zero To Hero

Useless pre-evolution of someone that didn't need it.

There isn't an Egg for Happiny in Platinum, it's replaced by Togepi.

8. Kalosian

Kalosian Never Say Forever

I'm fine with Happiny. The Chansey line has never been a favorite of mine, but I don't dislike them either. I find Happiny to be a lot cuter than Chansey. I never bred one myself other than for Pokedex purposes, although it's interesting that it got Charm, which is at least one reason to get it for battling purposes.

9. zerofield

zerofield i miss miror

happiny is great and cute n stuff until it evolves into chansey+blissey (hatredface)

10. Romeo32

Romeo32 Rock n' Roll Rebel

Chansey's my favorite but I don't really like happiny (or blissey for that matter)

11. It's kind of a Togepi ripoff if you ask me

12. Mr. Reloaded

Mr. Reloaded Git Gud

Pretty much this and it's status are actually worse than togepi who can learn Metronome which I believe Happiny can't learn.

13. Ausgirl

Ausgirl Well-Known Member

Cute but damn annoying to catch.

14. Syrus

Syrus Praise the Sun!

Generally I ain't too bothered with a Happiny; I gotta admit I've never used one.

That's got me interested now!

15. Flying Raichu

Flying Raichu oh! gravity.

It's a cute Pokémon; not useful, but I still like it.

16. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lucario Lover

I agree, I never use it.

17. Loco4Treecko

Loco4Treecko But will it blend?

Ugh, no. Besides Togepi and Pichu, I've never been into the 'cute' Pokemon, and the only reason I'm into those two are because they evolve into something useful/not a Normal wall

18. Happiny is good for 900+ EXP on route 210 which is relatively high for that point in the game. With the Vs. Seeker, easy Lv. Up. For that, Happiny, I thank you.

19. amittal12

amittal12 Sceptile Maniac

its cute and a whole lot better than its evolution chansey which is too plain.blissey is also good.

20. nathandg0924

nathandg0924 Back in the meantime

It's cute but not the cutest for me. Besides I'm not fond of her and her line anyway.

I agree here. I kept training with that Happiny trainer to level up my team easily.