• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are your thoughts on Happiny?

xFurret<3x

Ninetales~
I don't like happiny.
It's to ball shaped, and the head things are ugly in my opinion.
It would probably be kinda cute if it had a slightly different design, but...

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I only like it because it gives you alot of experience even though it's small.

Falconx03

Legendary
It bothers me that Brock got Happiny. I think Brock should have got either Tyrogue, Elekid or Magby and evolved it.

blackmeadow

Coolio Julio
What was the point of Happiny again? I don't use the Happiny/Chansey?Blissy line very much (Don't really battle competitively) so I dunno it if learns different moves too much.

It does give good experience though.

cantab

I think the "point" is that cute Pokemon are popular with part of the franchise's audience. However, most baby Pokemon do have some moveset differences. For Happiny as of BW it's only the level-up moves, but some baby Pokemon in some generations at least have had egg moves that their evos (also available from eggs) can't have.

G50

No longer posting
I feel like Happiny wasn't really necessary as an addition to the Chansey and Blissey line, I felt those two were best as just a 2 pokemon line.

I do like Happiny as a Pokemon though.

richm88

shiny hunter
I think happiny was pointless.it didnt need to be added.only blissey is really used for competitive play but happiny is used for its cuteness to win over fans even though it useless in the game.im more likely to use magikarp

blackterminator3

I think she is really is cute.

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
Happiny is stupid. Instead of making a pre evolution of a half decent pokemon, they shoulda made an evolution for crappy Chimecho or Bannette

Calamity™

aka Lamia
I would also say that it is a bit of an unnecessary Pokémon, but it fits in with it's evolution lines appearance. I think they should focus less on making prevolutions, and more on giving new evolutions to the many Pokémon that need them!

RedAce♠

Ace Trainer
I would also say that it is a bit of an unnecessary Pokémon, but it fits in with it's evolution lines appearance. I think they should focus less on making prevolutions, and more on giving new evolutions to the many Pokémon that need them!

I complety agree with the above statment. I think Happiny is cute, but I still feel it's yet another unnecessary prevolution. Nintindo should have NEVER made prevolution! It was a stupid idea and makes no sense to make a pokemon who is weaker than a first stage and make it were it can't breed till you get it to it's so called adult stage. Which again, why do some pokes have baby forms and other don't, that just seems pretty dumb... Sorry if this sounds like a rant, but it's what all of us are thinking when it comes to the prevolution pokes.

Mawile412

Problem
While I agree that the making Happiny was pointless, I love them so much! They are so cute; I love their appearance. :)

Phlo

Don't think I've ever used it, don't think I ever will. I think it's cute and all but I just can't see myself using it.

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
Its a waste of space :p

But really, its pointless, i dont even think it looks that cute haha

Moog2

Must stay awake...
I've never used one, and I doubt I ever will. But it was hilarious in the anime. I don't watch too much of that, adn I haven't in a while, but when it and Pikachu were stuck behind a massive boulde, Happiny just sauntered over, picked it up, and threw it down a cliff. I think I actualy cried I was laughing so hard.