• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are your thoughts on Happiny?

Cutty

Forever now
It's quite annoying w/ all those kisses.

soundxfury

Can't say I have much of an opinion on Happiny. It's just kind of there. Sort of annoying sometimes. But it evolves into Chansey and I like Chansey well enough, so it's not all bad I guess.

verdian

Pika-Awesome!
It's not Bad. but it's not good either.
It's neutral for me

Kinda cute but out-cuted by at least a dozen other pokemon IMO. Some at a higher evolutionary level.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
I really couldn't give a rattatas ***** about crapinny. That being said, I think it's quite adorable.

orochi

in the anime shes the most adorable little thing, but in the game, shes not my type

serph

hapinny's kinda cute n it can learn sweet kiss too

but same as above, "never really used happiny in games"

It's certainly cute, but it was really tough to train. I ended up just catching a Chansey because it was simpler that way.

I think Happiny is cute, although, like others have said, I don't really use it in the games.

Focus Aipom

Why so serious?
It's cute...I guess; however, I personally see it as more of a DP version equivalent of Audino. Good for exp (sorry Happiny fans). :p