• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are your thoughts on paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

dd1zzle

I think he should release Chimchar and Ash will befriend him

I also think that Paul should get in a gym battle, lose and then when Ash battles the leader the leader gets pwned and Paul would be ****** off

I really think Paul should get the sand out from his vagina

dd1zzle

I think he should release Chimchar and Ash will befriend him

I also think that Paul should get in a gym battle, lose and then when Ash battles the leader the leader gets pwned and Paul would be ****** off

tyranitar.armaldo

King of the reptiles
I hate him as much as the guy in the battle frontier (In the games) who says "pokemon whats that?". Paul is just plain spiteful, he is exactly like your rival in Johto (except with different colour hair) and I hated him. His "I am better than you" attitude is irritating as hell and yes he is a wanker.

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
I think he's a good trainer, yet selfsentered and only wants succes to itselfs, tho I can see it helping Ash in his journey.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Paul is the character that makes you wonder, why did it take them 10 seasons to finally create a character like this?

He should have been introduced much earlier.

PaulFan1517

I agree with Cybercubed.

I am suprised so many of you guys don't like paul. Like I said before this is the kind of spark that a show like pokemon needs to get a little bit more popularity. I guarentee you guys that if paul was never introduced in this region this show's popularity would go down a lot.

flyboy1308

Coming Ta Town
Paul just wants some love.

Crystal Clair

8D VAGINA?! lol
And I don't usually say lol

As for my thoughts, Paul>All
That's one of the few things I like about his dub name, the other one's a secret.

Diving deeper.... and trying to find more original stuff to say, Shinji's the PokeRevolution. You know how Cybercube's always saying May revived the show, well, not that I agree with that statement, but I think Shinji's doing the same thing..... in a way.

Listen, what's better, shoving Pokemon into an airtight, cold Pokeball and into a heartless computer/Prof Oak's big but limited lab or being set free into the world they know where they can resume their peaceful lives with their family.
Honestly, Shinji is simply thinking about the world he's training in and doesn't wanna waste the Pokemon, he's helping the world balance itself.

Geez, Harley was very similar to Shinji but he didn't have that many haters!
Seriously, WTF!

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
Sorry if someone posted a topic like this already but I did search and didn't fine anything. Anyway people what are your thoughts on paul?

Do you think that he is a good enough character to help ash become a better trainer? or Do you think that he is a cruel jerk because he releases his pokemon?

I personally like him as a character and enjoy his battling style. In the episode yesterday at roark's gym he used great battling techniques unlike ash who just fought terrible. The only good thing I think that came out of ash's battle was that pikachu used a massive thunder attack when he saw paul leaving to defend his trainer. THe other good thing was that turtwig's speed improved.

I also believe paul is the kind of character that the writers and producers need to keep instead of adding a new rival every region(god I hope richie is gone for good that damm ash wannabee).

First of all, stop complaining about Richie. I'm sick of people complaining about him.

Second of all, 'Paul' is overrated. He'd be okay to me if people didn't go 'omg lol hes mean so that makes him cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!111' and 'omg ahs finaly has a god rievel!!!!11'

We get it already people. So we can shut up now kthnx :C

pokemaster001

i hate paul

he doesnt give his pokemon a second chance (or some of them a first chance)
imagine getting caught by a trainer as a pokemon and thinking *yay i get new pokemon friends and i get to get stronger and a grea- hey wait a minue he's releasing me????????*
or myabe
*yay i got caught!!!!!!!!!* then you train and lose eventually *well ill just do better on the re- hey hes releasing me waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh waahhhhhh*
come on lets not forget that he has a complete disrespect for... ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to see a cool trainer that sees paul beat ash again and comes out using great strategy and beat paul because his pokemon arent worried about getting released and they trust their trainer
(also using type combos in a double battle like ;470; and ;136;)

YaoiLink

Prince Charming
i think hes cute, and hes one of those bad boys. but besides that. he is a good trainer.way better then ash no offense its just hes been a trainer for how long? and he thinks he can win battles by mear lovely dovey stuff, he should know better by now, i mean gosh ash is to naive. and maybe paul will show him how to effectivly battle and vise versa.

PaulFan1517

ash no offense its just hes been a trainer for how long? and he thinks he can win battles by mear lovely dovey stuff, he should know better by now, i mean gosh ash is to naive. and maybe paul will show him how to effectivly battle and vise versa.

That is a really good point. Maybe at the end of the sinnoh region saga they will both help each other. Paul will help ash to become more ambitious and catch more pokemon while using better battle moves and ash might help paul treat his pokemon better and don't give up training just because one of your pokemon only knows 1 attack.

Then again this is pokemon producers we are talking about whenever it seems ash is becoming better at the end of the season they make him go to a new region and catch new pokemon and make the same mistakes over and over again.

Champion Jared 14

Please. Everyone who hates Paul, listen. Don't think that you've never released a pokemon because it wasn't strong enough. We've all done it. The thing is, it doesn't seem like he shows his pokemon kindness, but he sure knows how to make his powerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.