• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are your top 10 all time favorite anime characters?

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
If you can list 10 characters from any anime that are your favorites, which characters would make that list and why?

My top 10 in no particular order are:

-Serena/Usagi/Sailor Moon (Sailor Moon 90s anime)-I found her to be pretty entertaining and funny and I thought that she was great as a main character.

-Gohan (Dragon Ball Z/Super)-I liked how he developed throughout Dragon Ball Z and his character was pretty interesting.

-Android 18 (Dragon Ball Z/Super)-her introduction in the Dragon Ball series got me interested in her character right away and her first fight against Vegeta is one of my favorites of the series.

-Majin Buu (the fat one)(Dragon Ball Z/Super)-i find him hilarious and he says the funniest things.

-Seto Kaiba (Yu-Gi-Oh!)-He has hilarious lines in the English dub and I liked his backstory especially with ancient Egypt and his connection with the Blue Eyes White Dragon.

-Kisara (Yu-Gi-Oh!)-i love her connections with the Blue Eyes White Dragon as well. Plus she has such a tragic backstory.

-Rei/Sailor Mars (Sailor Moon 90s anime)-i find her short temper entertaining especially when she loses it in an argument with Serena/Usagi.

-Lillie (Pokemon Sun and Moon)-i like how unique and original her character is compared to the past Pokemon series.

-Atem (Yu-Gi-Oh!)-im a fan of his dub voice and how he's always sort of overdramatic.

-Yugi (Yu-Gi-Oh!)-i liked seeing him develop from a shy and timid character into a more confident one and has also has sort of become the spitting image of Atem in a way.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Basically copy-pasted from MAL, from first to last (but not least):

Nagisa Furukawa (CLANNAD) - I have to say Nagisa's one of the best-written female characters I've seen in terms of realism. She may not look like much since there's not a huge difference to her character from episode one and the last episode, but there's a noticeable change. On top of it, she reminds me a whole lot of my own mother, at least in terms of when it's her and Tomoya Okazaki together. So it's a bit hard to explain why she's my favorite given how personal it is.

Mewtwo (Pokémon) - Do I really need to explain this?

Vash the Stampede (Trigun) - Literally, he's everything I want in a man.

Tora (Ushio and Tora) - Tora's kind of a surprise, I never expected to like him as much as I did. But then again, the anime and manga itself is a lot of fun, and his character had the most character development in the series. Also, he's just hilarious when he's not being a badass.

Rena Ryuugu (Higurashi) - This was a hard decision to make, honestly, because I love all of the main characters from Higurashi, but Rena seems to be the face of the series. Part of the reason might be because her voice actress did Nagisa as well, but she's a great character in her own right.

Wizardmon and Gatomon (Digimon) - It's not exactly a tie, I like Wizardmon just slightly more, but again, do I really need to explain why I like these two so much?

Sakura Kinomoto (Cardcaptor Sakura) - Well, technically I like Sakura Avalon, but she's my childhood hero where Ash Ketchum couldn't fill in.

Kumiko Yamaguchi (Gokusen) - I like her personality, like she doesn't take shit from nobody. She's a fill-in for a powerful yakuza group for her sickly grandfather, but she earns it. She's had a childhood dream to be a teacher, and while she gets it, she just so happens to oversee a class of delinquents, and let's just say hilarity and badassery ensues.

Usopp (One Piece) - It's a little hard to talk about Usopp because his role in the show is like super important and stuff, but he's my favorite of the Straw Hats, and Sonny Strait's portrayal of him gives me life.

I Pink Elephant

Shiny Hunter
Been a while since I watched any new anime, but off the top of my head...

1. Lina Inverse (Slayers)
2. Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell)
3. Near (Death Note)
4. Jo (Burst Angle)
5. Yoruichi (Bleach)
6. Revy (Black Lagoon)
7. Lucy (Elfin Lied)
8. L (Death Note)
9. Pazu (Ghost in the Shell)
10. Claire (Claymore)

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
In no particular order:

1)Aizen Sousuke(Bleach)
2)Urahara Kisuke(Bleach)
3)Monkey D. Luffy(One Piece)
4)Joseph Joestar(JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
5)Kira Yoshikage(JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
6)Naraku(Inuyasha)
7)Sakata Gintoki(Gintama)
8)Kagura(Gintama)
9)Meruem(Hunter x Hunter)
10)Yang Wen-Li(Legend of the Galactic Heroes)

Kirby Dragons

Copied from Smashboards, but this time with explanations.

10) Tsunade (Naruto) - Long hair. She demands authority.
9) Nami (One Piece) - Long hair. She's a well-designed, likeable character.
8) Motoko Aoyama (Love Hina) - Long hair. She's one of two characters in the show who can actually fight. Also, I like swords.
7) Ino Yamanaka (Naruto) - Long hair.
6) Shark (Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL) - A great, strong rival for the protagonist, with a lot of fierce personality.
5) Sakura Haruno (Naruto) - A well-designed character.
4) Orihime Inoue (Bleach) - Long hair, and even a backstory for the hair.
3) Nico Robin (One Piece) - Long hair. Relatable personality.
2) Vinsmoke Sanji (One Piece) - Epic fighting skills, and just epic in general.
1) Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece) - Protagonist of my favorite anime, he's really enjoyable.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
My Top 10 favorite Anime Characters in no particular order

1.Goku (Dragon Ball)
2.Yusuke Urameshi (Yu Yu Hakusho)
3.Paul (Pokemon)
4.Yusei Fudo (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
5.Vegeta (Dragon Ball)
6.Kakashi Hatake (Naruto)
7.Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)
8.Seto Kaiba (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
9.Zane Truesdale (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
10.Johan Liebert (Monster)

Last edited:

GarchompTheAssassin

Water starter fan
No order:

Spike Spiegel - Cowboy Bebop
Rintarou Okabe, Kurisu Makise - Steins;Gate
Kurapika, Knuckle, Neferpitou - Hunter X Hunter
Lelouch vi Brittania, Kallen Kouzuki - Code Geass
Holo - Spice and Wolf
Ash's Squirtle - Pokemon

(Updated)

Last edited:

Bubbles18

The Crazy Eevee Lady
1) Dawn from Pokemon
2) Rin Okumura from Blue Exorcist (I just want to hug this guy)
3) - Yuri from Yuri on Ice
4) - Mei Misaki from Another
5) - Mai Taniyama from Ghost Hunt
6) - Riza Hawkeye from Fullmetal Alchemist
7) Shiemi Moriyama from Blue Exorcist
8) Ash Ketchum - yeah, I have to add him.
9) Makoto Niijima from Persona 5 (How could I not?)
10) Kuro from Blue Exorcist because I love that cat

Kage-Pikachu

Wow, literally just discovered there was a section for alternate anime!
My favorites are:
1.) Kira Yamato from Gundam Seed/Destiny-He's my absolute favorite Gundam pilot, I loved how his character evolved over the course of Seed from a reluctant pilot to a confident soldier.
2.)Goku from DB/Z/S/GT- The first time I saw him fight was against the Ginyu Force and I thought he was incredible ever since. Seeing him effortless dispatch Recoome and Burter was an amazing experience.
3.) Ash Ketchum from Pokemon- He's the star of the adaptation of my favorite video game series
4.) Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop- The original Space Cowboy, I loved how despite his successes he was ALWAYS poor! He was such an awesome laidback character who could kick lots of butt.
5.) Roger Smith from The Big O-This was an awesome show and to this day I still wish there was a third season! I loved every episode of this crazy mindscrew series and Roger was a brilliant protagonist.
6.) Issei Hyoudo from High School DxD-The series is a guilty pleasure and Issei is such a crazy protagonist who I can't help but be jealous of!
7.) Jiraiya from Naruto- He was such a funny character, though admittedly a crappy teacher (seriously what did they even do during that 2.5 year timeskip) to Naruto. I enjoyed his personality and his unashamed pervertedness.
8.) Yusuke Yurameshi from Yu Yu Hakusho- The original Spirit Detective, having a delinquent as the main character was an interesting premise and I loved this guy for his hardcore action scenes.
9.) Yugi/Yami from Yu-Gi-Oh!- The best protagonist in my opinion, I loved the card game and envied the animation. When are we getting our duel disks!!!!??
10.) Kazuma from S-Cry-Ed- I really liked Kazuma, he was a tough fighter with one heck of a strong punch! I liked the entire concept of the series even though I dislike the epilogue.
Speed Racer gets an honorary mention for being my first anime

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
1. Koro-sensei

2. Ash Ketchum

3. Alphonse Elric

4. Winry Rockbell

5. Joseph Joestar

6. Nico Robin

7. Muto Ashirogi

8. Kari Kamiya

9. Alice Nakiri

10. Dandy (Space Dandy)

Finally put someone at number 8. Doesn't feel right putting her that low though.

EDIT: Sorry, Maka. You're still top 20 for sure though.

Last edited:

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
lol, no number 8? How about trying Danganronpa?

I haven't decided yet, and I don't like Danganronpa. Maybe someone from Ace Attorney though.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
My Top 10 favourite anime characters list:

sacha9.png

Ash Ketchum: Pokemon has been always the show which I loved from my childhood, that show has always been a big part of my life, my love since childhood, and I don't really think I'll ever be able to quit watching this anime as long as Ash is the protagonist in this show. Ash has been the protagonist of the Pokemon anime since the start, and I'm always been a lot invested emotionally in his quest as a Pokemon trainer. The raven haired hero binds all his companion his friends, and more so, his Pokemon in an unbreakable bond of love and friendship, by giving them unconditional love. He has travelled through 6 whole regions, been over 1000 episodes, and has saved the world from destruction countless times. He might be a protagonist who has never been allowed to achieve his primary goal or make a giant stride towards it, but given his legacy so far in the entire Pokemon anime, like bonding by heart with so many Pokemon, saving the world from destruction so many times, how can we just not like him as a character? Ash is the best!!! :D

579baf0a9e400_o,size,933x0,q,70,h,5dbe19.jpg

Ash's Pikachu: Ash's lifelong partner, who has been along with Ash since he had started his journey as a Pokemon trainer, has travelled everywhere with Ash during his journey as a Pokemon trainer, every adventure Ash has had so far in his journey as a Pokemon trainer, Pikachu has always been alongside him. Their relationship is pretty much brotherly at this point rather than being of a Pokemon trainer and his Pokemon. Since Ash is my most favourite anime character overall, it's pretty much a no-brainer that his Pikachu, a.k.a. his lifelong partner and a brotherly figure for him, is my second best anime character. Plus it's one of the cutest characters ever created in the anime history, just try listening at Pikachu's super cute voice when it squeals 'Pi...kachuuu". :D

Yami Yugi: The main protagonist of the Yu-Gi-Oh! anime alongside Yugi Muto, Yugi's other self, the sprit of a 5000 year old Egyptian Pharaoh named Atem. I genuinely loved him as a character always since I started watching the show. His display of emotions were so genuine and heart touching, whether be it the display of anger, sorrow, grief or concern for his close friends. His yelling always seemed so manly. :D As a duelist he easily impressed me the most, the way he managed to keep his composure and pull of wins from some crazy jams and high-stakes/tough situations, believing in ''the heart of the cards". He was a total badass when he faced notoriously evil forces/villains in over to save the world, like when he confronted Dartz and Yami Bakura. All hail Yami Yugi(Pharaoh Atem), the son of King Aknamkanon, the King of Games!!! :D

1461839033122.jpg

Ash's Greninja: This was a Pokemon of Ash I genuinely loved from the get go, from when it was a Froakie. I couldn't really say that there was another Pokemon owned by Ash that shared so much of mutual trust between it and Ash. There wasn't even a single moment where they actually opposed each other or actually acted indifferent towards each other, there wasn't even a single moment of conflict!!!! :D Even s a wild Froakie, Greninja saved Ash from Team Rocket, from where they started to form a connection, and afterwards, it willingly let itself captured. Ash and Greninja's relationship was all about mutual trust. And when it gained the amazing special synchro form named Ash-Greninja, it for a few months it even started to rival Ash's Pikachu as my most favourite Pokemon of Ash. The transformation was so freaking cool and awesome!! :D I just loved the Ash-Greninja concept, the way Ash and Greninja became synchronized in body and mind during the transformation, sharing each others feelings/senses, the way they shared each other pain. I loved the entire Ash-Greninja arc, the way Ash and Greninja, despite facing many hardships and difficulties, managed to masted the Ash-Greninja form. I was really disappointed when it was released, I strongly hope it somday returns and reunites with Ash. :)

19092830_QZRN6.jpeg

Kari Kamiya: One of the 8 original Digidestined in the Digimon anime, a major character in the series' Digimon Adventure, Digimon Adventure 02 and Digimon Tri. She is the only Digidestined among the original 8 who wasn't present in the series right from get go, she joins the series much later on....but man, despite joining the series so late, what a tremendous impact does she leaves upon the mind with her sweetness, her charmingness and her self-sacrificing nature! :D The most admirable trait of her character is easily her self-sacrificing nature, the way she tends sacrifices her own safety for the sake of her near and dear ones, she thinks about others first, her close ones like her friends and only after that considers her own safety as a secondary issue: what can be more heart touching? :) Even as an young little girl, she led herself to be captured by Myotismon's henchmen Digimon just because she was worried about Matt and Sora getting hurt. The way she displayed her emotions for her close one was always heart-touching....the way she cried and wailed after Wizardmon's death still brings tears to my eyes even till date. And her admirable character traits doesn't only stop here. Her connection to light and darkness is another very intruiging aspect of her character, which is expressed more in the second series of Digimon: she basically is the manifestation of light, someone who possesses all the traits of light but on the other hand can get weakened by overwhelming darkness. It is this conflict within her which leads to her strong development in the second saga of Digimon, via her growing friendship with T.K. and Yolei she grows a strong willpower which helped overcome her weak points towards darkness and protect her protect her pure soul from dark influence. It's also impressive further that how she developed into a braver, more self-dependent and courageous girl as the second series of Digimon progressed compared to the initial timidness and less self expressiveness in the first saga. How can one not like a pure, selfless character like Kari? No wonder why so many boys crush upon her. :D

Yugi Muto: One of the 2 main protagonists in the Yu-Gi-Oh! anime alongside his other self, Yami Yugi. While intially I didn't like him as much as he was mostly overshadowed by Yami Yugi during times of crisis. But as the series progressed his character development really impressed me, as for how he gradually managed to come out of Yami's shadow, how we went from a timid, weak-looking and gentle boy to someone who hold his own more than well in tough situations in Yami's absence. Also the gentleness and selfless care he sometimes displayed for his friends was really heart-touching, like in the duel with (Marik controlled)Joey in the Battle City arc. It was really admirable how he managed to prove himself worthy enough of the 'King of Games' title, that he wasn't always bound to be overdependent and overshadowed by Yami Yugi, by beating him in a duel in the final duel of the series, it really was fitting to his character IMO. :)

agumonanime.jpg

Tai's Agumon: The Digimon partnered with the known leader of the original Digidestined Tai Kamiya. Being the Digimon paired up with Digidestined who was portrayed as the leader of the original Digidestined, Agumon easily carried the bulk of the load in the confrontations with the evil Digimon. Agumon's digivolutions are easily the coolest in my view: Greymon, Metalgreymon and Wargreymon; and Wargreymon is my most favourite Digimon of all, it's design is freaking cool, and its overall feats fighting the evil Digimon in the first series of Digimon really impressed me, like playing a huge/integral part in taking down Venommyotismon, defeating 2 of the Dark Masters by itself named Metalseadrason and Machinedramon, and making a important contribution in taking down the strongest Dark Master named Piedmon. Fusing with Matt's Metalgarurumon it becomes Omnimon, which is another really cool Digimon, which has some godly and insane feats to its name. Its cool and awesome fights as Wargreymon is the main reason I like Tai's Agumon so much, but hey, I also found the Tai-Agumon friendship bonding moments quite adorable and nice. :)

kaiba.jpg

Seto Kaiba: One of the main characters in the Yu-Gi-Oh! anime, the primary anti-hero in the the whole anime series, Yugi/Atem's primary and rival. Kaiba is probably the ultimate manifestation of the word 'anti-hero' if we straightforwardly go by the meaning the word. He is the total opposite of the main protagonists of the show, a.k.a., Yugi/Atem, in every possible manner. Unlike Yugi/Atem, who are caring, respectful for every one of their opponents, believes in the heart of the cards, puts a great deal of faith in the power of bond and friendship, Kaiba is sarcastic, rude, power lusting, no-nonsense, condescending and scathing to everyone, displays a displaying a conservative, ruthless, and abrasive demeanor, especially looking down towards people whom he considers incompetent or throwing blunt insults and wisecracks towards rival duelists. He never really bothers to treat his opponents with honour, but one thing, most importantly he shares with the Pharaoh, he always respects the game of dueling and never tries to adopt unfair means and plays fair and square. Despite all the seemingly loathful and negative qualities Kaiba has, it's always very hard to genuinely dislike him as a character, he is the opposite of the 2 main protgonists of the Yu-Gi-Oh! anime, their fierce rival who challenges Yugi/Atem in all aspects. He, via challenging the protaginists of the show from every aspect, is an huge an integral part of their development throughout the series: how far does Yugi/Atem's character development does even go without Kaiba. Adding to all this, some of his character traits are admirable beyond doubt, the brotherly care he always shows for his brother Mokuba, the way he joins forces with Yugi and co. during confrontations with ferocious evil forces putting aside all their differences to save the world. Not to mention that he has a very interesting and deep backstory with his stepfather Gozuburo Kaiba. I find it hard to remember a more intense rival and anti-hero than Seto Kaiba who had more of an impact on me in these two particular aspects. :)

a49e585d67250a2616f5a1cc02e37cd8840e32cc_00.jpg

Serena: Ash's main female companion in the XY series, the main female lead in that saga. Now before I go into detail about her, let me make it clear that Amourshipping is a major reason why I like her so much, though that's not the only reason. I always found the shipping thing to be really cute and unique, it brought a completely new different trend in the usual boring formula Pokemon followed regarding female companions until her. The moment I found out that she had a backstory with Ash in their childhood and she even recognized Ash instantly after seeing him on TV, I instantly became really interested in her character. As for her relationship with Ash, it started off a sort of a blind infatuation, but as the series progressed it developed into something far more genuinely substantial. She later on genuinely showed deep care for Ash as a close friend, as manifested in the episode XY&Z28. Ash was throwing him into an ugly bout of depression after his hard loss to Wulfric, Serena went to talk to Ash as a friend to relieve him from his depression. Ash, being blinded by depression at that point, acted rude and indifferent towards her. In return, Serena's reaction was....throwing snowballs at Ash's face and running away wailing that Ash is not being himself. People could argue that it showed that Serena saw Ash as a messiah and couldn't accept that Ash has a flawed side. But I strongly disagree with that point of view...I genuinely believe that it showed that how much Serena indeed cared for Ash as a friend. Ash was truly not being himself, he was basically being a negative bundle of energy for hours, he didn't seems to remember who is the person he actually used to be, being bogged down by depression. Serena had to make Ash realize that hard truth, in the hard way she did, because Ash wasn't realizing it the easy way...and she did exactly that. And it's actually Serena's words "you're not the Ash I know": which shook Ash and made him realize that he wasn't being himself and go for a more deep soul search which helped Ash rediscover his true self. And Serena wasn't really happy in the slightest that she had to make Ash realize it in the hard way, she was shedding tears for it later in the episode. In my view, that episode showed how much Serena did actually care for Ash as a true friend and genuinely made me love her as a character. :) Her kiss to Ash is the final episode was a fitting way of telling Ash goodbye and more importantly, thank you, after Ash has been an inspiration and admiration for her in many ways. Amour aside, I also liked her development and characterization throughout the saga, how she managed to defy her mother's imposing desire of making her a Rhyhorn racer and found a new goal which she liked herself, how she, despite initially having problems/setbacks in her late-found goal, managed to excel wonderfully in the end in the goal. I really hope she does get a return in a future Pokemon saga sometime. :)

latest

Kari's Gatomon: The Digimon partnered up to the 8th original Digidestined, Kari Kamiya. She belonging to Kari is an important reason for me putting her in my Top 10 list, but another important reason too is her touching and intruiging backstory. She was meant to be a Digimon paired up with the Digidestined, got accidentally separated, from where Myotismon found her, and tortured her mercilessly causing her to forget about her past and purpuse, and become a obedient and malicious servant of him. But I found it really touching how she, with the help of her true and dear friend Wizardmon, managed to remember her true past, and instantly throw away all her evilness, befriending Kari and turning against Myotismon. Her display of emotions at Wizardmon's death looked really genuine and heart-touching, and her defeating Myotismon immediately afterwards by transforming into Angewomon was a really fitting end to her backstory. Her digivolutions: Angewomon, Magnadramon, Ophanimon/Ophanimon Falldown Mode are easily the second most coolest after Agumon's in my view, I really enjoyed her fights throughout the series' of Digimon she's in, and in Digimon Tri, she's involved in really intruiging stuff with Dark Digivolutions to Ophanimon/Ophanimon Falldown Mode. :)

Last edited:

Genaller

Silver Soul
Protagonists

0. All Hail Lelouch Vi Britannia! (Code Geass)
1. Kiritsugu Emiya (Fate/Zero)
2. Rintaro Okabe (Steins;Gate)
3. Light Yagami (Death Note)
4. Edward Elric (Full Metal Alchemist/Brotherhood)
5. Goro Shigeno (Major)
6. Ash Ketchum (Pokémon OS -> AG -> DP -> XY)
7. Simon (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan)
8. Youko Nakajima (The Twelve Kingdoms)
9. Eiichiro Maruo (Baby Steps)
10. Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Secondary Main Characters

1. Makise Kurisu (Steins;Gate)
2. Artoria Pendragon (Fate/Zero)
3. Nico Robin (One Piece)
4. Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto)
5. Suzaku Kururugi (Code Geass)
6. Satsuki Kiryuin (Kill la Kill)
7. Karen Kouzuki (Code Geass)
8. Killua Zoldyck (Hunter x Hunter 2011)
9. Homura Akemi (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
10. Roronoa Zoro (One Piece)

Supporting Characters

1. Sinbad (Magi)
2. Roy Mustang (Full Metal Alchemist/Brotherhood)
3. Ishkandar (Fate/Zero)
4. Itachi Uchiha (Naruto)
5. Portgas D. Ace (One Piece)
6. Issac Netero ( Hunter x Hunter 2011)
7. Greedling a.k.a Ling Yao + Greed (Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood)
8. Euphemia Li Britannia (Code Geass)
9. Jiraiya (Naruto)
10. Levi Ackerman (Attack On Titan)

Antagonists

1. Kirei Kotomine (Fate/Zero)
2. L (Death Note)
3. Johan Liebert (Monster)
4. Shogo Makishima (Psycho Pass)
5. Fuhrer King Bradley (Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood)
6. Meruem (Hunter x Hunter 2011)
7. Ragyo Kiriyuin (Kill La Kill)
8. Griffith (Berserk)
9. Shinobu Sensui (Yu-Yu-Hakusho)
10. Gilgamesh (Fate/Zero)

Overall

0. Lelouch Vi Britannia
1. Kiritsugu Emiya
2. Rintaro Okabe
3. Makise Kurisu
4. Kirei Kotomine
5. L
6. Johan Liebert
7. Artoria Pendragon
8. Light Yagami
9. Edward Elric
10. Nico Robin

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Fully edited my last post and my Top 10 list is ready! :D Now if I had to do a separate list for each categries like Protagonists, Secondary main characters, Supporting Characters and Villains like @Genaller , it'd be a long ask, but I might give a thought about doing it later on. :)

Last edited:

Apslup

Feelin' Fine.
This will be in no particular order and it will also be 6 characters because I can't be asked to write 10 at the moments (may go back and edit this post):

Future Trunks (DBZ): After watching after watching the "History of Trunks" TV special, I cried so much because of how sad this guy's past was. Along with the fact he made Frieza and King Cold look like complete chumps along with his relationship with Vegeta makes me love him so much.

Izuku Midoriya (My Hero Academia): Wanting to become the #1 Hero without a Quirk (What they call Super Powers in this anime), he's the ultimate underdog, but he's granted the Quirk "All for One" from All Might, the current #1 Hero and Izuku's Idol and enrolls at UA, the best Hero School in the world. I probably like him so much since I relate with him some much (has to work hard to become the best and is very socially awkward) along with the fact that the first episode of the series made me cry all because of Izuku.

Serena (Pokemon): Best character arc and designs of the series, in the best season of the whole season. Me liking Serena mostly comes down to me loving her personality, character progression and how cute she is!

Kallen Kozuki (Code Geass): Really cute and really badass. Along with the fact that she is one of the most noble and loyal characters in the whole show.

Android 18 (DBZ): Love her Feisty and headstrong personality, the fact she's the best looking DBZ girl along with her relationship with Krillin.

Jiraiya (Naruto): A part of me died when he was killed by Pain. The effect his death had on Naruto was so heart-breaking and how he put up such a good fight all the way to the end was so inspiring, along with his strength and funny moments.

Sαpphire

Johto Champion
1. Zero Two - Darling in the Franxx
2. Nanachi - Made in Abyss
3. CC - Code Geass
4. Yuri Katsuki - Yuri on Ice
5. Nezumi - No. 6
6. Mikaela - Seraph of the End
7. Happy - Fairy Tail
8. Mavis Vermillion - Fairy Tail
9. Puck - Re: Zero
10. Shion - No. 6

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
In no particular order. Except the first one. He's always number one.

1. Lelouch vi Britannia (Code Geass)
Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist : Brotherhood)
Light Yagami (Death Note)
Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)
Kisuke Urahara (Bleach)
Aizen Sousuke (Bleach)
Cell (Dragon Ball Z)
Kakashi Hatake (Naruto)
Rintaro Okabe (Steins;Gate)

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
My favourite characters are-
1 Lelouch vi britannia