• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are your type specialties, and why are you not so good at?

I suppose if I had to choose... It would be water, it has always been the type that has appealed to me (plus there has never been a lack of them in a generation, *looks scornefully at D/P for its 2 fire types*).

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Steel and Dark-Types.
It is only logic how my one big weakness is the Fighting-Type.
Fighting is all about power, but Steel and Dark offers so much more

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
I think I work well with any type. I can't think of one that I a struggle with.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
I think I work well with any type. I can't think of one that I a struggle with.

This. Though I have a bit of trouble with types that are bad offensively such as Steel and Poison.

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
I'd say that I'm best with Grass, Water, and Dark types. Poison is the only type that I really stink at. All of the other types I'm decent at.

Iristle

I make no sense
I'm best at the more speedy-influenced types, such as Electric, Dark and such. I struggle with types which don't generally have a good match-up with Pokémon or are more defensive based, such as Fire or Rock.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
While I will work with whatever type I end up getting, I think it's a tie between Water and Grass as my specialty--well, maybe more Water, since my powerhouse is my Azumarill in any team I use. As for the ones I'm not good at... um... I'm gonna go with Bug. I haven't found myself using that type much, and when I do, I struggle.

TuGaWaR 545

The Orderly Destroye
Ghost, Dragon, Water, Electric, Ice, Dark, Poison, and Rock are what I'm good at.

I suck at Grass, Normal, Psychic, Flying and Bugs.

I'm ok with the rest.

Dark, Ice and Ghost are my favorites.

Truly Deceptive

It is I: ME!
I like them all.

Except for Poison. That type generally sucks. But nod as hard as Bug (not including Scizor). Steel's only so-so. The same goes for Ice and Grass sometimes. And maybe Ground.

Psychic, Water, Fire, and Electric are the types which I do best with. Dark, Ghost, Rock, Steel, and Normal are also some of my top favorites.

lidaboy

procrastina...
fire rock dark steel and ground not so good with grass because of their limited move pool

Since my favorite pokemon is Metagross, Steel/Psychic are my best types. Normal...not so much.

Klay

Titan Tamer
Im can do well with Water Grass and Fighting type pkmn, but against Ghost and Bug pkmn well trained, i struggle

craigprime

X&Y Supporter
My Specialty is Ice-Types, and maybe toss in a Steel-type.

My poison types couldn't beat a magikarp. (serious)

UnbelievableUrsula

Cute and Creepy!
Believe it or not Ladies and Gentlemen but I was always good at beating down dragon Pokemon.
It started when I first started playing Pokemon Crystal. I would have a Pokemon carry a good ice type move whenever I needed it.