• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are your type specialties, and why are you not so good at?

Sietse23

*Brainfarts*
My best types are: Fire, Dragon, Steel, Bug and Psychic, I'm neutral with: Flying, Normal, Ghost, Electric, Fighting, Ground, Water, Ice, Dark and Rock and I suck at Poison and Grass.

The Dragon Queen

I'd say my specialties are Water, Dragon, and Electric.

I'm not very good at Poison, Bug, Rock, or Ghost types, mainly because I don't usually use them...

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
im a pro with anything water type, it makes up for my lack of skill with grass types

Karpi

Forever a pirate
Well, I do love my water types, but I am nothing without my cute little bug types either! Those are usually the types that have pokemon I fall in love with. A little below them would be the cute basic stage birds, some of the weird normals types, and any of the ones with a big happy face like Sunflora or Electrode :)

Wartusk

Blaziken FTW!!!
I'm best at Fire, Fighting, and Normal.

I'm probably worst at Ground and Rock, but i'm not sure why...

Mirajane

I love using water types mainly, not sure how i fair competitively though.
I not very good using rock types or poison types

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct
Good with every type except Bug, Grass, Poison, Steel, Rock, Dark, and Ice. Hardly ever use them. I probably ought to....

tcreel

Poison Fan
My specialties re poison, psychic, ghost, and dark. The types I'm not very good with are electric and ground.

Azyvli

Legendary Assassin
My specialty is water, dragon, and psychic types. I'm bad with electric, ground, grass, and fighting types.

worldwaker

Elebug disaproves
i can be good at all types,but to me,speed to defense to attack to good move pool is extremely important. as an example of a good pokemon to me,I'll use reniclus.it's slow,ok.low defense,but it makes up for it with hp,awesome attack,and a move pool it back it up

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
My specialty is Grass

I am bad with Ghost

Marco The Phoenix

Y Yes, I Watch Anime
I lean the most towards water. Probably because it's the most prevalent type. Second, grass. Third, normal.

All other types are just about the same.

themasterspirt

Type mastery

;354;;094;;426;;426;;487;;356;;442;;302;:563:;429;
As my name suggests i am a ghost user. but i also use fighting steel fire and psychic.

i am weak with bugs and normal