• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are your Zodiac signs?

Gergovia

Banned
My sun sign is Leo, and my moon sign is Pisces. Not that I take atrology nonsense really seriously, but it can be kind of neat and interesting to read about and stuff.

So what are your signs?

Flame Mistress

^Yes. I'm a Taurus because of that now, apparently.

Screw that, I'm still a proud, short-fused Aries.

My Chinese Zodiac is a Dragon, by the way. Awesome.

~Nidoking~

Team Aqua Admin
Im a sexy scorpio. Unless its changed.

Dear Insanity

above average
The zodiacs change all the time. It doesn't mean anything, you're still what you've always been.

I'm an aries and whilst I don't believe in it really meaning anything, I'd say it's pretty fitting.

Buchou

filch some swag
Still a Sagittarius, even with the new sign that was added. I feel it fits me pretty well.

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
i am an aquarius.....unless that new one changed me. In chinese, I think Im either the boar, rat, dog, cat, goat, tiger, dragon, horse, or rabbit

Elision

Fall Apart.
What was te new sign because I've never heard of it? o_O

I'm the always winderful Cancer while my Chinese sign is Dragon.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
The zodiacs change all the time. It doesn't mean anything, you're still what you've always been.

I disagree. I used to be a Virgo, which is extremely weird because Virgo is a "feminine" sign and I'm a male. I have way more traits of a Leo, anyway.

Dear Insanity

above average
I disagree. I used to be a Virgo, which is extremely weird because Virgo is a "feminine" sign and I'm a male. I have way more traits of a Leo, anyway.

I meant that your original star sign doesn't change because another was added in.

Your star sign is dictated by what zodiac the sun was in when you were born, which obviously will never change.

ZoruaBoo

*slaps younger me*
There is a new sign?!o_O Oh, well I was a Libra unless it's changed...

And my birthstone is an Opal, it's unlucky for anyone to wear an Opal unless it's there birthstone, so hands off!

Oh, and I'm an Ox! Lol, go cows!

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
All this stuff about the new sign is just stupid.

I'm a Gemini and quite a few of the traits suit me. Sometimes I check my horoscope but not because I believe, just to see if it happens.

Born in the year of the Rat btw.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
My monthly sign is Cancer.
My yearly sign is Sheep.

Also, as for a new sigh, Serpentus, is basically assigned to those born on February 29th(Correct me if I'm wrong).

Moneyy

INACTIVE
Also, as for a new sigh, Serpentus, is basically assigned to those born on February 29th(Correct me if I'm wrong).

Not the new sign I was referring to, as I have never even heard of this one.

But now I guess there is no new sign, if I understood that article properly (which I probably didn't)