• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are your Zodiac signs?

bug pro

Pearl on Phone
Scorpio. Which makes another reason Venipede was the 2'nd mon I caught in White. Serioisly, yes I caught my Zodiac and trained it well.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Sweet, even after the change I'm still Sagittarius. Even though the change wouldn't affect me anyway, I think it's great. And as for Chinese stuff, I was born in the year of the boar. Screw you fancy dragon people, I can find truffles whenever the heck I want.

Vernikova

Champion
Unless you live in the East, it doesn't change anything.

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
I'm the Libra that balances all things out, in both ways.

My birth stone is a sapphire. Wait...May relation much?

Year of the dragon for me. Yay.

Last edited:

Kster

The Awesomnator
I was born on teh Leo and Virgo cusp, but I've always been way more of a Leo ^^ LION POWA xDDD

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
My sun sign is Leo, and my moon sign is Pisces. Not that I take atrology nonsense really seriously, but it can be kind of neat and interesting to read about and stuff.

So what are your signs?
There's a different zodiac for the moon/sun?

I'm a Pisces, even with the new sign.

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
I'm a Libra. But if you count the new sign, the I'm under Virgo. My Chinese zodiac I think is the dog.

Honestly, I don't believe in Zodiac signs and astrology whatsoever.

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
I'm Pisces and my Chinese zod sign is Horse! Fire horse to be more specific... Yup! I was born in the year of Rapidash!