• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are your Zodiac signs?

bug pro

Pearl on Phone
Scorpio. Which makes another reason Venipede was the 2'nd mon I caught in White. Serioisly, yes I caught my Zodiac and trained it well.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Sweet, even after the change I'm still Sagittarius. Even though the change wouldn't affect me anyway, I think it's great. And as for Chinese stuff, I was born in the year of the boar. Screw you fancy dragon people, I can find truffles whenever the heck I want.

Vernikova

Champion
Unless you live in the East, it doesn't change anything.

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
I'm the Libra that balances all things out, in both ways.

My birth stone is a sapphire. Wait...May relation much?

Year of the dragon for me. Yay.

Last edited:

Kster

The Awesomnator
I was born on teh Leo and Virgo cusp, but I've always been way more of a Leo ^^ LION POWA xDDD

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
My sun sign is Leo, and my moon sign is Pisces. Not that I take atrology nonsense really seriously, but it can be kind of neat and interesting to read about and stuff.

So what are your signs?

There's a different zodiac for the moon/sun?

I'm a Pisces, even with the new sign.

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
I'm a Libra. But if you count the new sign, the I'm under Virgo. My Chinese zodiac I think is the dog.

Honestly, I don't believe in Zodiac signs and astrology whatsoever.

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
I'm Pisces and my Chinese zod sign is Horse! Fire horse to be more specific... Yup! I was born in the year of Rapidash!