• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are you're goals in Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazikener

Generation Equality
I would like a Shiny Pokemon with one of my 20 OTs on it, it you know what I mean.

Rizzle

< On the hunt
I want to be known globally, nationally, or just on some sites as someone that is to be reckoned with online but also as someone who is willing to help with trades, breeding, events, etc.

The Pwner

Like a Boss
I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was. To catch them is my real test and to train them is my cause. Then, I will travel across the lands, searching far and wide, each Pokemon to understand, the power thats inside.

POKEYMON!!!!!

Zeprimus

Working hard to complete my National Dex in White...up to 485 now! I need to catch the legendaries from Diamond and a few Gen4 to PokeTransfer, then from there it's just the monumental task of transferring the rest over from my old copy of Emerald.

After that, I'll (finally) be making my team for online battling and BW2. I figure I'll use the few weeks that the online services are down to finish that.

HTodd

Pokémon Lover~
As for now, complete my nuzlocke on Black! Once that's done, I'm going to try my hand at EV Training a team and competitive battling.
Other than that, finding at least one shiny!

To find ONE shiny Pokemon. And I don't care what it is. In every generation game I have. So far it's every game except my soulsilver for some reason.

EspNeon

Badge Collector
To find a team of Pokemon that I can work perfectly with but my main goal is to complete my Pokedex.

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
Finish the Pokedex, get a great team.

CupcakeSkittyKat

Sweet Feline Trainer
I want to create a team that consists of only cat-like pokemon. Of course, without EV training these pokemon tend to be fairly weak, even at lvl 100... so, my goal is to construct a team of these pokemon that is strong enough to compete with even the strongest pokemon teams :)
(maybe even find a shiny kitty-pokemon <3)

Kall El

..Silence..
My goal is to become a Pokemon Master.
To overcome any adversary, obstacle and challenge in my way.
In other words, become the strongest trainer in the Region.
But most of all, travel around adventuring and creating memories, meeting new friends and training all sorts of Pokemon.
Really, my Goal expands everywhere.
Adventure, Memories and League Champion :]]

SuperPichu

Pokémon!
Play, have fun, train, battle, overcome anything, meet new Pokemon, be a Pokemon Master and recently, complete my National Dex (what I can of it at least).

BlazingCold

Strange enough, I don't set goals. I just make a good team.

~Work through my shiny list (combination of MM and RE targets)
~get enough points in subway to get the EV power items
~continuously get the daily heart scales, item from treasure hunter guy, and rock piece from pinwheel forest to trade for PP ups on weekends

After that I dunno, but that should keep me busy for a while

Kninja22

<---Shine for me
To use The 3 Unreleased Unova Legends in a Rotation/Triple Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.