• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are you're goals in Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Mostly, I aim to fill out the stars on the Trainer Card, e.g. mastering contests, filling out the 'Dex, etc. The Pokédex is definitely a huge one for me, though I don't worry so much about Battle Frontier stuff (since I'm not great at it and messing up once sets you back hours worth of progress). Other than that, I make sure to finish out all of the sidequests for each game (of course), then do re-runs with some of my cartridges in which I don't have large amounts of 'Dex completion and the like.

Challenge runs are increasingly prominent for me - currently I'm doing a team locked at three members (Roserade/Drifloon/Mamoswine and nothing else allowed to battle) in Platinum after a devastating FireRed Nuzlocke failure.

Right now, I'm also working on bumping every Pokémon I ever beat the storyline with to level 100 and storing them in my Black file - I'm almost all of the way through two boxes worth. Good times.

Reamer182

ShellBack Trainer
i have a few right now one being get a shiny mewtwo,
2.create MY dream team
3.fill my dex

Earthia100

Wow. You guys set such little goals.

I want to be the very best like no one ever was. I'll become the world champion! (eventually)

Sephora

yes I'm back
Since I already completed the national dex (took me forever), my goal is to get all the stars on my trainer card.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
To fill out the national dex

abrar14

Statter Master
Just laze around waiting for B/W 2

AllyNidhogg

Double the fun!
Going for challenges. I feel the Nuzlocke Challenge specifically gives the game a different charm and it shows the potential of Pokemon I'd never considered. (For example I never really cared about Banette, but now it's one of my favorites)

In Pokemon White (And eventually White 2) I'll try to build an as strong team as possible for taking on the Battle Subway.

Bokk

I would like to finish the national Pokedex. Another less popular goal is that I would like to stop restarting my game all the time. I have this weird problem that whenever I come back from a long break of playing Pokemon, I restart my game.

Last edited:

DCFan

The Flame Jacobite
I want to beat the champion..and win a Pokemon Tournament

To get the highest ranked Trainer card in what I'm currently playing, unless a new game comes out and then i'll focus on that one.

FusionKT

*cough*
try and fill the pokedex and maybe get the highest rank on trainer card

Firebrand

Indomitable
Try and fill the national dex. I'm about 3/4 there on white.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
To train my Fighting Type team...

I've had a goal I've been trying to tackle for a couple of weeks, and that's leveling up my team to beat the E4 the second time (I know, B&W2 are out, but I've been putting it off for months). Level grinding can get so tedious.

Kian D

Grandmaster of time
to complete the pokedex, catch and train more pokemon and of course upgrade my trainer card!!!!

RedCometCustom

The Master
I'm a collector, so right after beating the E4 it's all about the 'Dex. After that it's been hatching shinies, mainly because I can do that only paying half attention.

elorasheppard

My goals are very long:

1) Get every Pokemon to lv100 including forms (I've done about 300 of the 704)
2) Catch every shiny (the unowns will be horrible)
3) Get every shiny to lv100

Needless to say, I haven't even done goal 1 and it's been 8 years since I started over with Sapphire.

Status
Not open for further replies.