• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What artists/bands have you seen live?

Nyter

Island Challenger
I've seen...

Luis Enrique, Xtreme, and... thats it

But I've seen a LOT of celebrites and said hi to them thanks to my job!

Tibster

Pokemon Dropout
Saw Muse live last year for my birthday... They deserve the title of best live band for sure :O

Seeing Avenged Sevenfold this July 15, along with Seether and Sevendust.

)WisP(

Graceful as the wind
Only been to one concert, so I've only seen Amon Amarth, Ensiferum, Children of Bodom (who were incredibly boring) and Machinae Supremacy. Hopefully going to see Dream Theater soon, as well as a few local bands.

rykerr1

The Great Gublet
I've only been to 3 concerts - AFI w/ Gallows (I hate Gallows lol), Green Day w/AFI, and Taking Back Sunday w/ Circa Survive (there was another band but I hated it so much that I just put it out of my mind lol).

Breeder Drew

I've seen Lecrae (not great,) and Kristian Stanfiel. I think that was Kristian's name. He was mich better then Lecrae.

Pyroli

Banned
I've been to two concerts; Three Days Grace with The Used and Default. And Papa Roach with Bleeker Ridge, My Darkest Days and Buckcherry.

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
I've seen Metallica live and Rush at Summerfest in Wisconsin. A majority of the other stuff are smaller local bands and bands from my high school.

Nyter

Island Challenger
Well technicAlly this thread said artists/band live... so in person UP FRONT COUNTS... Here we go (and I am NOT lying AT ALL!)

Will Smith, Jada Pinkett Smith, Kings of Leon, Carrie Underwood, Diddy, Cassie, Lil Wayne, Ludacris, Scarlett Johannson, Taylor Lautner, The Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus (And OMG her voice is annoying), Wendy Williams, Bon Jovi, Donald Trump, Shakira, Matt Damon, Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony (but they were really far that time),... that's as many as I can think of.

Politicians pass by a lot to, but the US Bodygaurs keep em' so covered from sight.

So yeah that's my roster for noe and what I can remember

Rave

Banned
I've seen Cursive, Tokyo Police Club, Ra Ra Riot an The Strokes live.

I've seen Cursive, Tokyo Police Club, Ra Ra Riot an The Strokes live.

You made me realize I somehow skipped Ra Ra Riot on my list (although I listed the bands that opened for them...)
Pretty jealous you've seen the other three.

I have some new concerts coming up... I'm waiting to get tickets to Interpol on July 13th, and I'm thinking about going to some smaller/cheaper venues to see Cults on June 11th and Company of Thieves June 16th.

Concerts are seriously the only thing I have planned for this summer...

KiwiDude

Poké-Shop Owner
Yeah Yeah Yeahs (opened for Depeche Mode), LCD Soundsystem (left midway unfortunately), MGMT, PiL, The Drums and Leonard Cohen
Just off the top of my head

Mevejuma

Rammstein @ Birmingham NEC - 3rd February 2010
Bon Jovi @ O2 Arena London - 13th June 2010
Tim Minchin @ Birmingham NIA - 8th December 2010
Jimmy Carr @ Warwick Arts Centre - 21st January 2011

I know Jimmy Carr and Tim Minchin are comedians, but Tim is musical and I just wanted to say I've seen Jimmy - he called me gay! Insulted by Jimmy Carr...life is complete. But yeah, that's it for now.

squirrel boy

A.K.A. myrandomness
ive seen a few bigger bands and ton of smaller, local bands
the bigger ones are:
Disturbed
Avenged Sevenfold
Stone Sour
HELLYEAH
Hail the Villain
New Medicine
Arsonists Get All the Girls
Impending Doom
Oceano

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Not too many but a good few:

Taylor Swift (x2) w/ Justin Bieber first time around.
Paramore w/ B.o.B. and Fun.
Lady Gaga
Beyoncé
Bring Me The Horizon w/ Parkway Drive, Architects and The Devil Wears Prada.

All pretty different concerts/gigs :')

In September this year I'm going to watch Owl City (8th) and Avril Lavigne (23rd) and Katy Perry on October 31st.

Last edited:

Gerardz

I've seen The Cranberries live actually that's my only concert to date, but I loved it, i had to thavel to Monterrey but it was all worth it, a really awesome band, when they played zombie I almost got mute, and i'm crazy exited about their new album