• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Ash shipping?

What Ash shipping?

• Pokeshipping

Votes: 203 43.7%
  • Advanceshipping

Votes: 109 23.4%
  • Pearlshipping

Votes: 107 23.0%
  • Negaishipping

Votes: 46 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterKenobi

Resident Jedi Master
In the end this is really just going to end up being a war.

I'd go with whatever Ship is Ash and Misty. I don't have much knowledge behind the names so, whichever that is.

blondekid15

Pokéshipper

I'd go with whatever Ship is Ash and Misty. I don't have much knowledge behind the names so, whichever that is.

Hopefully not, I mean we can all respect each other regardless of what shipping we like.

And that would be Pokeshipping ^^

roseiere

Pokeshipper <3
For me, it's only ever been Pokeshipping, and that's just always been a fact.
I literally watched Pokemon from the first day it came out, every single day until Misty left. I didn't even know what 'shipping' was until a few years ago. For me, Ash and Misty was synonymous with TK and Kari from Digimon, or Fred and Daphne from Scooby Doo. I just never questioned why I liked them, it just seemed so natural to me.
I'm not going to deny that I'm sentimental. Because I always accepted the fact that I like Pokeshipping, I've never been able to see Ash in a relationship with any one else. I absolutely refuse to start shipping wars though. I accepted a long time ago that shipping is based on interpretation and personal preference, and not every one has the same mindset I do.
I realized one reason why I liked Ash and Misty so much after watching a few AG and DP episodes this summer. Besides the fact that I see their friendship as such a natural thing, Misty's always been Ash's rival. It's a different relationship between May or Dawn with Ash, in my opinion. Ash seems more like a mentor to the two, while Misty and Ash more or less started out on the same level and grew together.

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
so far im not too sure i mean all the ships named out all seem to have a click with other people other than ash, i beleive that it may be a lil too soon for me to decide, but for now ill stick with pokeshipping

PokeL

I'm a Pokeshipper. Always was, always will.

Misty and Ash just have this special kind of 'magic' between them. When I was 6 I already knew that they belonge. And if a 6 year old can figure such things out it means sth ;)
However, the other thing why I support Pokeshipping may be that it has the most hints. Say whatever you want guys, but it's true. You needen't be a Pokeshipper to admit that.
Also Misty is my favorite Pokegirl. She's just special. And she reminds me of myself.

The other thing is I can't imagine Orangeshipping. I dun dislike Tracy but to me they just don't fit. And Ego has Crack. May has Drew (and Contest is just as obvious as Poke), Dawn has either Paul, Kenny, Yun (prefere that name ;)) or Conway (that ship might be not that popular but I like it =pp) and well.. Iris has Dento.

Besides I love Pokeshipping I think Advance is kinda cute. Though to me they're more like best friends but if it doesn't end Poke I'd rather see Advance then anything else.
And I like a few Ash-ships with sidecharacters, too, just like Alto, Ability or Morpheus.

No flamers, my opinion only =p

mew151

Thunder Trainer
I chose Pearlshipping simply because of the way they seem comfortable with one another. One is depressed while the other also feels his/her depression and wanted to be there with one another. They support each other in many ways and it felt natural to me in the relationship the 2 have for one another. The issue obviously is the handling should have increased, but oh well.

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
I support any Ash's ships, that doesn't matter to what Ash is being shipped with.^^Although I ship any of Ash and female lead shippings.. I prefer Pokeshipping, since I grew up with the original season and it became my OTP. (any of his ships are really good too btw..)

Vycksta

MasterKenobi said:
Dunno what thread you're reading then cause every post in here so far has been pretty damn decent.

Pokeshipping, no doubt. :)
I think Pokeshipping is the shipping with the most hints, and when I was little I thought Misty was his girlfriend. I think I started believing that after the episode Ash wanted to capture a ghost-pokemon. I just love that eppi. ^^' Misty cares a lot about him, even though she doesn't like showing it. ;o When the second season started, I was a little bit of a Orangeshipper too. But that faded away.. xD
May has Drew. How can you not love a boy that's giving you roses? xD
Dawn is the girl that needs topick between Paul, Barry or Kenny. I think she likes all 3 boys. Or at least, they like her. 8D
And I just dislike Iris.. She is irritating me. So I stopped watching after the 3th episode. I can't judge, but after I saw some AMV's I think she looks cute with Dento. But, like I said, I can't judge on that one.. xD\

Pokemon Master Sean!

Doctor Frankenstein
Pokeshipping because the most hints and signs came between them two. The degree of the signs where also much more of an impact for a close relationship, than the small signs post-Original series. May and Ash just seems like a huge no-no, there is nothing really between them. Dawn seems more like a student to Ash. Misty and Ash just had that connection which I can't really rationalise, it's down to interpretation anyway. I also quite enjoy the idea of Ash and Misty together, she was my favourite out of Ash's companions.

pearlshipping is win

pearlshipping ftw!!!
If my name for some reason does not speak for itself I am a pearshipper. While it may not have the most hints, in my opinion, it has the most powerful hints. They have always done everything in sunch with eath other. The high fives were cute, the cheerleading, and the ice cream date are my favorites. I also loved Lyra for trying but I digress.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
I like Negai shipping. Iris and Ash would make a better couple than anyone else. Pokeshipping is a close second.

travisjb90

I like Negaishipping. I think that Ash and Iris go good together. I felt this way when they met each other. They seem like they will have a cool relationship.

Last edited:

Alliance

Re-Arrival
I say Pearlshipping, but only because I haven't gotten around to watching any other series but D/P Galactic battles.
The way that Dawn cheers for Ash, how Ash cheers for Dawn, it just fits to me. They just seem a perfect couple.
Advanceshipping comes close. I personally adore May, not sure why, but I do. She and Ash seem a sweet couple in the two movies I've seen them together.

DittoDude

The King of Town.
Pearlshipping is my second favorite, but I despise Advanceshipping.

Negaishipping is too new to judge.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
PokéShipping, definitely. They had the best chemistry ever and it was really sad to see Misty go. Second would be PearlShipping or AdvanceShipping. Not too keen on NegaiShipping as of yet.

EzzPeon

just a passerby
^ Double post withing 1 minute? Slow down dude.

The only ship of these who doesn't really affect me, is advanceshipping. Just because
I like may and drew together, haha.

Negaishipping is the one I voted for.
Pokeshipping comes second.

Status
Not open for further replies.