• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Ash shipping?

What Ash shipping?

• Pokeshipping

Votes: 203 43.7%
  • Advanceshipping

Votes: 109 23.4%
  • Pearlshipping

Votes: 107 23.0%
  • Negaishipping

Votes: 46 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LizardonX

Banned
I'll admit I bandwagon shipped Ash after Misty left since i never liked her much anyways. But after seeing iris and her interaction with cilan I just couldn't do it, I'm sticking with pearlshipping.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Not really, though it did provide a nice basis for my rant that followed. In case you were wondering I was referring to Pearlshipping in that post, not Petalburgshipping. I just used it as a starting-off point to vent. XD
Yeah I know. You can say that for every Ash shippings. At least there have been rare occasions where he has shown interest in girls ( I don't really mean head over heels in love but he has blushed when Latias/... that girl from the movie kissed his cheek and at Melody from the 1st movie.) Glad you're not gay Ash but I'm still pairing you up with Dento and other guys. Lol jk!

IKR? I mean, what if they met off-screen and are actually in a hidden relationship? OMG. D:
Reminds me of FerrisWheelshipping Giovanni and his secretary. XD

...Wait. So you mean...
incest ?!
Hmmm yeah I guess lol.
They're definitely more canon than ships where the two characters have met like once or twice and shown a dislike to each other on those occasions =/
So true! They must be living a double life off screen. o_O I know that yuri shipping called Wild childIrisxRedheadLangley is sooo canon! "shot"

I kinda noticed that a lot of people in the anime hate it when people forget their name. O_O ....So does anyone pair Keniyan with the Dumbash?

Last edited:

BlueDragonfangirl

People just forget all those little times Ash blushed over a girl cuz they secretly hope he likes guys. If Ash does, let it be Dento please :p

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
People just forget all those little times Ash blushed over a girl cuz they secretly hope he likes guys. If Ash does, let it be Dento please :p
I guess he'll like guys in yaoi fanfics/fanart and in yaoi fangirls' minds. :) No, let him be with Shooti please. :p

Nyarth

That's right!
Definitely Pokeshipping.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
Out of every shipping advance has the most hints, dawn and ash really didn't have any real hints at all, the only reason why it survived was due to dawn having no major love interest, unless if you count kenny, which she did call him handsome, and misty had no major love interest at all to, and to add fuel to fire 4 kids decided to become pokeshippers themselves and changed many lines to hints, which is the only reason why i believe pokeshipping is the biggest main ship, everyone fell for the lie, advance was a tough one to follow in the dub and seeing as 4 kids were so pro "Pokeshipping" they changed many lines between ash and may, in the end advanceshippings biggest disadvantage is contest shipping but that shipping died when may returning when she referred drew as a rival instead of a friend.

And the 9th movie still remains the only clear shipping moving to date, unless you don't follow the big 4 (Poke,Advance,Pearl,Negai) then the 5th movie would be XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.